Champions League

serghei

Penalty was soft, but you cant lose against this united side if you want to win the cup. 100% on PSG.

What? :lol: Penalty is the definition for hand ball incidents. Blocked a shot with his hand while his hand is extending the area of his body as to gain an unfair advantage.

Slevinn

g7wdtlom.jpg

I'm sure his sister will make him feel better.

Donatello

If Juve & Liverpool get eliminated then all is good!!:rockon:

Don't want to jinx it, but we still have Lyon to beat.

Seeing all these upsets, we would be fool to take Lyon for granted.

And Even then, you have Man City, Atletico & then Utd, Spurs, Bayern(unpredictable but can be lethal)

Last edited:

mc_lovin

What? :lol: Penalty is the definition for hand ball incidents. Blocked a shot with his hand while his hand is extending the area of his body as to gain an unfair advantage.

Soft is the wrong word... more like 50/50, cause the handball rules are weird as hell. Dont think Paris was robbed^^

El Flaco

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] [MENTION=18429]Morten[/MENTION]

How was Ole during his coaching job at Norway?

Seems like he's actually a great coach and isn't as bad as he was made out be during his stint at Cardiff City.

BenRobbins

Kimpemebe should have been sent off twice in the first leg, absolute stonewall red cards aswell and he then scored the first goal when it was a tight game so its Karma.

Unbelievable. No Pogba, Matic, Herrera, Martial, Lingard, Mata, Sanchez. Rashford playing not fully fit, having to bring on a 19 and a 17 year old. Mental.

clemente

Gotta feel bad for Neymar, reminds me of Messi when your team is genuinely shit and you know it will be your face on the newspapers.
But at least I guess its good for us? We would for sure lose against PSG.

Home of Barca Fans