Champions League

Richard.H

The difference between Barca and Real is mentality. They are professionals who get the job done no matter what. Unbelievable ability to absorb pressure and just common sense.
We are obsessed with keepers who can pass but can't stop a shot. We love defenders who can attack but can't defend.
We rarely win against big teams when we play shit. I'd like to see Xavi and Laportas faces now.

Very true

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Temptation raving so much about mentality monsters he didn?t notice he has the numerous CL final loser as his manager :lol: three CL finals lost now for Klopp. What a meltdown and absolutely deserved by RM

Horatio

You're welcome
The difference between Barca and Real is mentality. They are professionals who get the job done no matter what. Unbelievable ability to absorb pressure and just common sense.
We are obsessed with keepers who can pass but can't stop a shot. We love defenders who can attack but can't defend.
We rarely win against big teams when we play shit. I'd like to see Xavi and Laportas faces now.

It?s not that they are proffessionals, it is that the club demands them to be. We need to work on changing the club culture before all else.

malvolio

He was incredible tonight and their MOTM and rightly being recognized as such.

This is what great goalkeepers do.

A wankfest is what the supporters of El Muro have when he makes a decent save vs Cadiz

Incredible my ass. Or the best GK performance ever as someone said.

Had a perfect game as he did everything right. Had that save from Salah in 15min where he went down quickly to parry + that save from Mane on which he got lucky a bit as ball didn't go in off his back. The rest were shots at him or good saves like the Salah curler which was easy for him to make.

Suddenly I read shite like Courtois for Ballon D'or now. Give me a break.

Temptation

Temptation raving so much about mentality monsters he didn?t notice he has the numerous CL final loser as his manager :lol: three CL finals lost now for Klopp. What a meltdown and absolutely deserved by RM

I addressed Klopp's choker tag(which he had before the CL win in 2019) myself a few days back.

serghei

Anyway, congrats for Madrid and the Madrid fans around here. Great historical club. And now Barca has to move forward, or else they will be left behind.

Horatio

You're welcome
Incredible my ass. Or the best GK performance ever as someone said.

Had a perfect game as he did everything right. Had that save from Salah in 15min where he went down quickly to parry + that save from Mane on which he got lucky a bit as ball didn't go in off his back. The rest were shots at him or good saves like the Salah curler which was easy for him to make.

Suddenly I read shite like Courtois for Ballon D'or now. Give me a break.

Was an incredible performance for cl final whichever way u look at it.

Horatio

You're welcome
Klopp for me still not a choker. Liverpool did their thing. Solid pressure recovering ball keep in team build up. Players were shite with the crosses but still created enough chances.

Granted not their best game, but should have been enough.

akaranzo

Real realised they cant compete in open game with EPL teams and adjust to give themselves best chance.

Barca think there is just one way to play and if lose just claim its an obligation.

There is only one way to play for us. It's our entire identity - good for Real that they can get success this way but I'd never want to see Barca play like this, whether it results in trophies or not.

Home of Barca Fans