Champions League

Total-Football

Many people underestimate a 0-0 draw for the home team, its not a bad result at all, every goal you score away now counts twice as much as your opponents.
That said, Barca will go through.

it s good when big teams clash. for mid size teams like lyon it s never enough a result before going to camp nou.

FCBfan22

Some are saying that Fekir will change everything, without adding that Arthur will be back too for the 2nd leg.

It's not purely one-sided.

Jair Ventura

Lollll How is not scoring at home good?

If Lyon had gone out to score goals, netted two but gave up three in the process, they’d be out of the competition. To go through they’d have to win AND pick up enough away goals at the Camp Nou to make up the difference, and that isn’t happening. With a 0-0 draw at home they at least give themselves a chance because any draw better than 0-0 sends them through on away goals.

Many people underestimate a 0-0 draw for the home team, its not a bad result at all, every goal you score away now counts twice as much as your opponents.
That said, Barca will go through.

Agreed. I don’t really believe Lyon will go through, but people are definitely underestimating the value of a 0-0 draw for teams that play the first leg at home.

Jair Ventura

Some are saying that Fekir will change everything, without adding that Arthur will be back too for the 2nd leg.

It's not purely one-sided.

No argument that not conceding at home was good for Lyon but I wouldn't say it is a good result for them, I'd say it is an acceptable result, certain better than conceding but definitely worse than scoring at least one goal at home.

Nevertheless I wanted to ask him what makes him think that Lyon will do MUCH better at Camp Nou than at their own stadium. Would Fekir be that much of a difference maker? Hmmm.

Well, he’s their best player, so having him is definitely better than not. That isn’t to say he’ll “change everything” overshadow Arthur’s return, but Lyon will be playing to score at Camp Nou and having him will help with that.

TrueCule

Barca probably will get past Lyon, but i cant really see them winning the CL, which is good.

Nobody saw you as a contender for a CL win aswell at this period of the year for the last three seasons and yet you managed to come up top three times. In CL the teams that aren't dangerous in group stage and in the best of 16, usually step up when Spring comes. I'm counting on that fact this season and I believe we can win the CL.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
No argument that not conceding at home was good for Lyon but I wouldn't say it is a good result for them, I'd say it is an acceptable result, certain better than conceding but definitely worse than scoring at least one goal at home.

Nevertheless I wanted to ask him what makes him think that Lyon will do MUCH better at Camp Nou than at their own stadium. Would Fekir be that much of a difference maker? Hmmm.

The result is acceptable but how lyon played is not acceptable.. lyon will certainly play better than yesterday at camp nou.

Home of Barca Fans