Champions League

Warik

I suppose :p

Anyway, he says Danny Blanchflower said it...and a quick search of "Danny Blanchflower quote" on Google seems to back this up.

maz

I walk the line
Ah that was going to be the next italian-sounding name i was gonna say. Anyway thanks..i like the quote. It speaks alot of truth!

And bojan..i dont think i'd support either team. I may not even watch it. Do i support the ludicrously expensive yet defensive tactics of chelsea or man utd's chance to retain the trophy?

Warik

Ah that was going to be the next italian-sounding name i was gonna say. Anyway thanks..i like the quote. It speaks alot of truth!

He says alot of what I call "Cruyffisms" when I read more like:

"Everything in our favour was against us."

"Ideas are very funny things. They never work unless you do."

Spurs' Club Director: "The trouble with you is that you think you know all the answers." Blanchflower: "Ah, God love you, you don't even know the questions!"

"If we've got the ball, they can't score."

"We aim to equalise before the other team score. We should get our retaliation in first."

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Wenger is such a shitty manager. His kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overrated

he deserves the sack for sure.

He has a crap gk, a crap defence and weak midfield and a donkey for a striker.

Only Walcott, Arshavin and Van Persie I rate. I don't care for the overrated fabregas.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Walcott looked totally out of his depth, RvP and Ade were useless too. I feel bad for Arshavin ... he's carrying the club on his shoulders right now.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
well walcott has to lead the team in arshavins absence and he is too young to do that. Walcott for england under capello IS FUCKING AWESOME. Under Wenger he wilts.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Wenger is such a shitty manager. His kids are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO overrated

he deserves the sack for sure.

He has a crap gk, a crap defence and weak midfield and a donkey for a striker.

Only Walcott, Arshavin and Van Persie I rate. I don't care for the overrated fabregas.

Their crap goalkeeper made several top draw saves after that mistake. I wouldn't say it was an act of genius from Ronaldo, more hit the ball as hard as possible, but like Jens said at halftime, the balls are so light these days they move so quickly a goalkeeper has to hold his dive untill the ball is 10 yards from him.

Home of Barca Fans