Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

raskolnikov

We should expect this team to wrap it up. If we somehow bottle it I will ve more dissapointed than vs Roma to be honest.
This tie very similair to Bayern in 2015. Just qualify!
We are due a final

LMTR14

You could be right, but I couldn’t wait any longer.

I look at it as buying a Barca CL final. And if it fails I get quite the consolation prize.

you probably could've bought a TICKET to the final with that money LOL

but seriously, tonight will be tough. key is to survive the first 30 or even 45 minutes without conceding. if we can do that, it's ours. if we go out, dembele can swap places with malcolm permanently

LMTR14

It's not mentioned a lot but a quick reminder that the final this year is in Madrid. The Catalan flag on top of Cibeles to celebrate another treble after handing out 5-1 and 3-0 to Madrid would arguably be the best season in Barca history.

and that with this horrible squad! all thanks to the living god Messi:rockon:

Grego

I'm in Barcelona at the moment, do you guys know a good place to see the game? Will there be a big screen somewhere?

malvolio

2011 - semi final sealed in the 1st leg -> CL WIN
2015 - semi final sealed in the 1st leg -> CL WIN
2019 - semi final sealed in the 1st leg -> CL WIN

this also proves that you only need to perform at an outstanding level for 4 matches in order to win this competition + maybe a fair share of luck.

LMTR14

Lol. Best squad in the world.
I've seen almost every game this season. subtract messi and ter stegen and we barely even win the league. esp early in the season we struggled in almost every game. best squad in the world would make mincemeat out of the bottom half of the league each and every game. and that sure doesn't happen

what about the coutinhos and dembeles that cost 100s of millions and are lackluster and/or injured all the time? best squad would not have such problem children. and don't get me started on suarez

and we all saw what the b team is capable of on saturday. absofuckinglutely nothing. unable to create a single chance (!) against some noname team. this ain't the best squad in the world.

we got extremely lucky last week. if we lost 3-0, the mood here would be 180° different

wisconsincule

We are on par for a TREBLE and people are still complaining? What the fuck is wrong with you? Can’t we live in the moment and enjoy this magical run we are on?

Visca Barca!! 3-1 win upcoming!

George_Costanza

My preferred lineup

-----MATS----
Semedo-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
-----Busquets----
----Arthur---Vidal
Messi--Suarez--Coutinho

What we will see is Raki and Roberto instead of Arthur and Semedo

Home of Barca Fans