Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

raskolnikov

A win for liverpool will give them a huge confident and they will go all out against us and our coward manager will make it easier for them by playing defensively.

Fair point, any situation that helps us is prefered but as a football fan I do hope they somehow make it. Doesnt seem to be the case by the way by the look of things. Now in the 82th minute it looks like a huge blow will be handed to them and they will also most likely miss Salah and Firmino.
Valverde would need to bottle it on psg levels.

Valdario

Salah will be alright, don’t worry about it. I just hope we have any kind of game plan on Tuesday other than defending for our lives.

serghei

Let's score the goal we need and make the game much easier. We need to be sharp on the counter attacks and end their hopes early.

Let's play well and with a brave spirit since the beginning. Get that goal and kill the game since the first half.
I really want to see a big performance of the team; a confirmation in Anfield. The qualification is so good obviously, but I expect more than that: We can even win there, or at least make a draw. (they're tired and have some injuries; let's win like we made in Wembley against Tottenham this season!)

AL-MALKI

I don't mind Liverpool before our meeting but they are trying with the help of the English media to have an effect on the refs
and we have to be careful
thou
we should have got a PK it was clear as day light Matip with extended arm use his hand to flipping the ball
Sadio Mané dived 3 times one of them they moved the ball to a better position 4 or 5 yards didn't help them
Milner while the ball is out of play lunging to messi's back
Robertson also with his elbow to suarez chest
Fabinho when ever he has the chance to break our counter attack he is fouling our players without being carded

funny thing with all this they are complaining about the ref
I hope that dutch @$$ of referee never take part in any of our games he added 6 mins gust to give them hope

VS P$G they got 2 PK with minimal contact in the box they will go down they are focused on this point
also today vs Newcastle one of the funnest dives by Fabinho from the FK they scored the winning goal
I think Klopp use diving as a tactic to win
we are not angels our selves but they are taking this to a new level yet they talk about refs mistakes
how to put it they are shameless madrid like behavior

Altomonte

my only worry would be a red card, so Vidal and Suarez need to be on good behavior.
Just watched the Newcastle match and think they had to work quite hard to win at the end. They will probably fade in the second half against Barça.

Last edited:

Devils

Newcastle did exactly what i hoped they would do, they pushed Liverpool hard for nearly 90 minutes.

Meanwhile our entire starting XI was rested.

This will be a cake walk on Tuesday lmao.

Centauri B

my only worry would be a red card, so Vidal and Suarez need to be on good behavior.
Just watched the Newcastle match and think they had to work quite hard to win at the end. They will probably fade in the second half against Barça.

I think they will be fading since minute 1. Otherwise it means that their fitness is superhuman. I think it's impossible for them to play with the same intensity they did on Wednesday night.

LeoXavi

I think they will be fading since minute 1. Otherwise it means that their fitness is superhuman. I think it's impossible for them to play with the same intensity they did on Wednesday night.

Vidal is safe.he's grown wiser plus he knows this is a delicate match

serghei

They will start strong, and if they don't get their goal in the first half an hour they will fade. But we need to start sharp, and punish them if they are too daring. We don't have many problems if they don't bring a lot of men forward to attack us with numbers. And if they do that, we will suffer no doubt, but we can punish them of the break. This is why a win like 3-0 is so important.

MagIX

It will be a battle from the first minute. We have to forget the 3-0 and fight like gladiators from the first minute.
Probably they will attack us immediately, high pressure, they will force us to long balls (=lost ball).
I wouldn't speculate much on their tiredness, the mental strength doesn't make feel it. But obviously better to be fresh than having played three days ago.

Visca Barca !!!

Home of Barca Fans