Champions League Semi Final: Liverpool - FC Barcelona 4-3 agg.

Centauri B

Style of play aside, we've asked the boys to give everything for the win, and this they did.

Proud of the team and let's finish the job in England. I remember last time we won there 1-0 in 2007 with a Messi assist :lol:.

Gudionssen with the goal.

serghei

The good part is that Liverpool don't have a target man like Dzeko. So I don't see anyone that would physically dominate our CBs. As long as we create density around the ball we should be able to defend well enough. And finish the job on the counter.

Even Porto had 2-3 big chances to score at Liverpool. They are mediocre in midfield and defense imo. They panic and the individual quality of the players they have is questionable. Milner is Milner after all, and Robertson is no Alba. Milner is still the same player Messi turned into a meme years ago. No amount of coaching will make the plateau of a player potential to disappear.

Last edited:

xXKonan

Liverpool is in a tough spot right now.

They have to go all out vs Newcastle or their title aspirations are done. Even at Anfield against a team like ours, 3-0 will be tough as hell for them to overcome as I doubt will let it slip away like that. Our guys mean business and they will get a result there.

Centauri B

The EPL results over the weekend might have a big psihological impact

City now only have the league to worry about. They will be 100% ready for Leicester at home on Monday night.

Liverpool will be dead on their feet on Saturday night against Newcastle away. Then, three days later have to play us.

It's not looking very well for them.

Ken_rosseneri

i'm sooo ecstatic the scoreline.. crazy..
everybody was up for this game
Liverpool has a big game this weekend..
Barcelona's first 11 that played today including Dembele, Arthur MUST not play this weekend.. i mean NOT ONE SOUL MUST play.
We'll have one week of rest and would be ready to go next week at Anfield....

Dembele must also start next week...

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
One away goal and they need five. If we let this one slip, I’m done. No way we will do that, tho.

xXKonan

I mean if the Zombified corpse of Bayern could get a 0-0 draw at Anfield we can clearly get a good result there as well.

soul24rage

After everything that had happened in this season, I trust the players and EV to see out the job. We can do this.

xXKonan

Yip. Epl always exposed when a decent team comes to visit.
Yeah I mean we have some flaws ourselves but we aren't just some run of the mill team.

Playing against a team like us is a whole different thing than playing your average EPL team.

Home of Barca Fans