Champions League: PSG - FC Barcelona 3-2

kilian

I don`t know is it only me, but I have a feeling that Iniesta and Rakitic just don click well at the moment. Neither one of them can dictate tempo like Xavi does and both of them look much better when they play with Xavi. Messi had to drop deep many times today, because our midfield was shit. Rakitic has only 7-8 games with the squad so it is understandable that he can`t play every game perfect, but Iniesta is in seriously terrible form. Busquets also isn`t in the best form.

Add to that abysmal Pedro and very bad performances from Alves and especially Alba and you lose the game.

Also, Luis Enrique definitely has part of the blame today. Ter Stegen and Pedro are his big mistakes today. Although i think Ter Stegen is better than Bravo, but you have to play to be in good form.

dakt

for real? rest of the team was good? what match did i Watch? on my tv only Messi and maybe, just maybe Neymar was good.

So only Messi was good and the rest of the team was disaster? So how didn't we loose 5:0 then? Be realistic. It's first stronger opponent with new team and coach. We did good!
I have no doubt that if it weren't for some of our mistakes, we would have dominated. It was a thin line, we weren't just careful enough defensive vise.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
No one else serious worried, that we havent evolved since last season, that our signings dont cut it against top competition?
Por Suarez he will have amountain on his shoulders when he can play.
Im angry god damn it1:angry:

It's only one game against top competition, we'll see how we'll play against RM and Atletico.

barcanuck

First strike against Lucho.

3 midgets at the back don't work against Euro power houses. They will score at least 1 or 2 goals a game on that advantage alone.

Busi must be benched and Masche in midfield once in a while, guy is a turtle now.

Pedro - nuff said. Find a bench and sit on it.

Zuess99

First strike against Lucho.

First ? Third one for me . It started with Apoel and then Malaga and now. I dont mind losing. Teams lose. But its how we lose , and we lost badly . Couldve been a whipping , luckily they have a shit-tier striker .

So only Messi was good and the rest of the team was disaster? So how didn't we loose 5:0 then? Be realistic. It's first stronger opponent with new team and coach. We did good!
I have no doubt that if it weren't for some of our mistakes, we would have dominated. It was a thin line, we weren't just careful enough defensive vise.

yes pretty much, not concise or distinct enough with the ball once we had them, we where incredibly soft in the first half. Second half was better overall but the majority of our players looked like they just get out of bed.I know its a strong opponent, doesnt matter, i dont see any big difference from last year and our new signings dont look good against a better opponent, that worry me along with some the coach selections, is he maniac or just brave? i cant decide

Home of Barca Fans