Champions league Group C(R Madrid-Milan-L'OM-Zurich )

Beast

The Observer
Xavi, Iniesta and the Man-Mountain will eat them up and spit them out.

you are facing a new team mostly , so i guess it's very premature to predict especially that your success is based solely on last year result, the year before that Iniesta-Xavi & Messi crumbled to a lesser Madrid team with a worst coach

F

FCB_Titi_LB

problem is : if kaka and CR and xabi dont work as a unit like they did yesterday (there was way too much space between them), they will find it very difficult

Beast

The Observer
They parked the bus in the first half well as well and we kept going to them until Xabi injury i could only see the scoreline increasing in one direction, Xabi injury was a concern and an alarm bell to how much we need Diarra back cause Gago (clear from last year ) can't cut it on that level of football , even Guti play better and that says a lot .
IMO by the time the classico commence they will play better as a unit but not to their full potential , come second leg definitely they will be in form as a unit (par unseen circumstance like long injuries..etc ) .
for now for a team newly formed with much of the squad play together their third official game(Albiol,Arbeloa,Xabi,Kaka,CR ) they kids are doing quite well and much better than expected from them , so for most of Madrid fans so far so good

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
They didn't park the bus they came out and attacked you. If it wasn't for that freekick I think they would have had you.

Beast

The Observer
They didn't park the bus they came out and attacked you. If it wasn't for that freekick I think they would have had you.

they had one dangerous ball in the beginning of the first half , they were more interested in taking ankles & thighs than playing football .

Beast

The Observer
You can't beat the real madrid official site for blatant misrepresentation of the facts. They put Pravda to shame.

Cause Barca website is any better ? :lol:

they both experts in misrepresentation of the facts , only a fool would head to any club official website for match news/review

F

FCB_Titi_LB

they both experts in misrepresentation of the facts , only a fool would head to any club official website for match news/review

OK. Now show me evidence of this.
I read alot of praises towards other teams in every article.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Does it really matter? I mean really? So Madrid manipulated the review to suit their own agenda. Do I fucking care? no.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

Yes the Barça website is FAR better. It's hardly objective, it's a club website, but it won't say that the side has been "impeccable in defence" when it was anything but that and it will publish the more obvious criticisms of the side's play in the article. There's a big difference in the approach taken, madrid's webpage reads like a NODO news reel.

Home of Barca Fans