Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

Heath Newton

Wow, you really know your English.

request:
noun . the act of asking for something to be given or done. as a favour or courtesy.

plea:
noun . an appeal or entreaty: a plea for mercy.

it's just in the interpretation and you know it.

i know they're essentially the same,but they can easily (less pedantically :rolleyes:) be read how i meant them to be. ;)
imvho

Heath Newton

request:
noun . the act of asking for something to be given or done. as a favour or courtesy.
plea:
noun . an appeal or entreaty: a plea for mercy.
it's just in the interpretation and you know it.
i know they're essentially the same,but they can easily (less pedantically :rolleyes:) be read how i meant them to be. ;)
imvho
Manchester fans stating their arrogance?
Really ...

:(
where do i come across as arrogant ? :$
it's not intentional either btw.

redout

Not looking so good for the final if were being honest.

If Iniesta (our best player imo) misses the final along with Alves, Marquez, Abidal and possibly Henry I dont give us much hope at all.

Even if Iniesta and Henry make the final I really dont see how either are going to be fully fit after missing some weeks of training. Things have been going bad to worse ever since we played Chelsea first leg.

United

Hello all, first footballing post.

composition-5.php

I reckon that will be our starting lineup for the final barring any injuries. I don't we'll go all out and attack Barca. We'd probably do what we did in the second leg of the semi's. I think we'll play a 5 man midfield closing down spaces for the likes of Xavi and Iniesta to work with. Rooney and Park will probably play on the flanks in a bid to help out our fullbacks against players like Messi and Henry (if he does make it). Ronaldo might play upfront as he's not particularly good at tracking back. I think our playing style will be to contain and counter attack.

Btw, I would like to congratulate you for the demolition job of Real scum at the Bernabeau. :beer2:

D

dwayne

few things on my mind

Iniesta may miss the final. I honestly believe that he will play. Henry too

Arsenal's current form equals shit :shit: . Chelsea proved it yesterday - that's all about the m.u. semi final second leg.

During the last two Barcelona - United matches Rooney played some kind of right-back or right midfieder.. AND at that time Barca were pretty away from being considered as the best attack line in the world. Guess their team strategy at Rome :clown:

United

few things on my mind

Iniesta may miss the final. I honestly believe that he will play. Henry too

Arsenal's current form equals shit :shit: . Chelsea proved it yesterday - that's all about the m.u. semi final second leg.

During the last two Barcelona - United matches Rooney played some kind of right-back or right midfieder.. AND at that time Barca were pretty away from being considered as the best attack line in the world. Guess their team strategy at Rome :clown:

Like I said before, we won't be playing swashbuckling, gung ho all attack football. You guys can call it anti football or whatever, we'll play to win.

Home of Barca Fans