Champions League Final 2009: FC Barcelona vs ManUtd: Champions of Europe!

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I went totally ballistic when that goal went in, but it's never as good watching TV as it is being there to be in the moment, having Don Andres sprinting over to you waving his shirt around and then being able to join in the post-goal singing.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
"The last 16 will be decided on 18 December and the rest of the competition on 19 March. The final of the Champions League 2009/10 will be played on Saturday 22 May at Santiago Bernabéu." - FCBarcelona.com

Wasn't sure where to put this, but is that date correct, do you think? I'm not 100% sure, but I think I heard about UEFA changing the final to the weekend, one of Platini's ideas.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
That's gonna very strange, but I think it's a positive move. I'm sure it will mean more people are able to watch it. I had to book annual leave to be able to watch this years one.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Back to watching the Chelsea game... I was watching it amidst a whole bunch of Chelski fans. The place was packed with them, until that very moment when Iniesta scored. I think I went totally bat shit crazy afterwards. Probably one of the best, if not the best, moment(s) I've witnessed as a culé.

sammy

Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite
In my country, to watch this game, people have to stay up very late and they have jobs to do in the morning. It was worth though to witnessed that game.

S

Snyde

Yeah I remember the match ended at about 2 30 am for me. Not that I slept the rest of the night :p I kept singing till about 4 till my friends got officially disgusted of me. Then I started seeing a movie with them but kept thinking about the goal the whole time and had tears running down my eyes. My friends thought the movie affected me far too much. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans