Champions League: FC Barcelona - Paris Saint Germain 3-1

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He loves to be "inventive" in big matches. That's worrying to me.

To be fair, Alves getting suspended forced his hand. You can't play Doglass against PSG. Montoya hasn't played in ages. And Adriano is Glassiano and is actually a quite bad defender when truly tested.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It could work, don't everyone go negative off the bat. If he plays the two CDM as a pivot and not Busi as a CM, and with Pedro there for added width, might be more stable and balanced than the one vs Valencia. Iniesta is there as well. We'll see.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What I am really worried about is whether they actually have trained with this formation. I hope Lucho didn't just tell the players an hour before the game like vs RM.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
What I am really worried about is whether they actually have trained with this formation. I hope Lucho didn't just tell the players an hour before the game like vs RM.

I'm sure they have. Bartra has been playing defensive RB in training. That's similar to RCB's role in a 3 man defense.

I

instinct

It could work, don't everyone go negative off the bat. If he plays the two CDM as a pivot and not Busi as a CM, and with Pedro there for added width, might be more stable and balanced than the one vs Valencia. Iniesta is there as well. We'll see.

this.

Iniesta is far more creative than Xavi and we lacked creativity in the game vs Valencia. The only worrying thing is that Alba is missing. Don't know how Mathieu vs Lucas will turn out...

E

El_e8

You do realize when this lineup by some miracle works his gonna use it next time only to get absolutely schooled by real manager?

JamDav1982

You do realize when this lineup by some miracle works his gonna use it next time only to get absolutely schooled by real manager?

Well done on setting out conditions that Lucho cant win fom this.

This place has become insanely negative.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's Lucho's 3-2-3-2/3-4-3 the journalists were going nuts over in the summer.

---Bartra---Pique---Mathieu
------Busi-----Masche-------
--Pedro------------Iniesta---
----------Messi---------------
-----Suarez-----Neymar-----

Alik

He'll just invent something else for the next big match.

Anyways, this should be interesting.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
this.

Iniesta is far more creative than Xavi and we lacked creativity in the game vs Valencia. The only worrying thing is that Alba is missing. Don't know how Mathieu vs Lucas will turn out...

Well, Alba got roasted by Lucas in Paris last time.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I would have flipped the lineup and played Alba as LM on the left side instead of Pedro at RM. But I'm not Lucho, so...

Home of Barca Fans