Champions League: FC Barcelona - APOEL Nicosia 1-0

barcanuck

Lucho did say he wanted our lineups to be unpredictable! Did he ever succeed with that! Full support to him though he's trusting the youth.

JamDav1982

:lol:

It's Apoel but starting Roberto and a B teamer in the CL is a bit of a risk. No need to facepalm every time I post.

Sometimes players like Roberto and Samper help these games with their work rate and desire alone as they are keen to impress. It can help the whole feel and tempo of the game.

Regardless of that both are more than good enough to help Barca win this game.

E

El_e8

You should never underestimate your opponent. This can lineup can backfire oh so quickly.

F

Flavia

:lol:

How about based on the fact that we're starting Roberto and a B teamer in the CL? It's Apoel but it's still a risk.

Munir has started all 4 games so far. He is also a b teamer, with even less experience than Samper, as he was with Juvenil A until March.
It's a risk worth taking, and rotation is needed with the tight schedule. But keep it up... baseless opinions are great.

Munir has started all 4 games so far. He is also a b teamer, with even less experience than Samper, as he was with Juvenil A until March.
It's a risk worth taking, and rotation is needed with the tight schedule. But keep it up... baseless opinions are great.

Munir has impressed in all 3 previous games and was debuted against Elche with most of our starting players, not in the CL with a heavily rotated team. The two situations aren't even remotely similar.

I'm not even saying the risk isn't worth taking. We'll see whether it is after the match. All I'm saying is it is a risk.

But keep it up... calling my opinions "baseless" at every opportunity you get is great.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Munir has impressed in all 3 games and was debuted against Elche, not in the CL. Not to mention Samper is debuting in a heavily rotated team (not the case with Munir's debut). The two situations aren't even remotely similar.

I'm not even saying the risk isn't worth taking. We'll see whether it is after the match. All I'm saying is it is a risk.

You just like to moan about anything is the truth.

E

El_e8

Or alternatively you trust your younger players and take risks to develop them.

1409088755905_wps_9_The_scoreboard_showing_th.jpg

Just sayin

Ursegor

World Champion
Messi, Neymar, Xavi, Alves and Pique are starting. There is enough seniority and experience across all lines to not get owned by APOEL at home and the youngstars are elite talents (MAtS, Samper). Not one bit concerned.

Home of Barca Fans