Champions League: FC Barcelona - APOEL Nicosia 1-0

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
640x360_APOEL_horaris_internacionals_partit.v1410862742.jpg

spark

Fergie said from the moment he signed DeGea that he would be rotating him and if anything the blunders proved that he was not ready for the early games.

Bravo has done nothing wrong to be dropped and his is a level of performance you can rely on more than Mats at moment.

Mats will win the role eventually and should play tomorrow but a bit unfair to drop Bravo when done nothing wrong.

Edit: mean dropping Bravo for league games.

I'm sorry but exactly what is this statement based on?

i_bleed_blaugrana

MaTS, por favor.

ter Stegen; Dani-Piqué-Bartra-Alba; Xavi-Busi-Rafinha; Munir-Messi-Neymar.

Time to unleash the boss.

Rafinha with Neymar on the left gives us pace and direction, Xavi threading the needle to Munir and Messi's runs on the right, Busi patrolling the center. Hard to beat.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
SQUAD: Ter Stegen, C. Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Xavi, A. Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Rafinha, Bartra, Douglas, Sergi Roberto, Adriano, Dani Alves, Mathieu, Samper, Sandro y Munir.

Busquets, Pedro, Montoya, Alba and Masch are not included.

Jurij

The only thing I wish for for my b-day.

And I have my thesis deadline in 2 days. And still 100.000 characters to proof read

Irish_Cules

Strange to leave both Busi and Masch out. I know its APOEL at home but its still the first game of the Champions League and leaving out your two recognised defensive mids of the squad is surprising. Will we see Samper in the holding role? Or even Rakitic? I hope it's the former.

Home of Barca Fans