Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Birdy

My bets for cl:

Real - Man City: Both to score + 1x ( Tipico offers a option for both as one odd)

Arsenal - Bayern: Bayern wins tie

PSG - Barca: Both to score

Ateltico - Dortmund: Atletico wins

Thank me later.

Real - City: draw with goals, like a 2-2
Arsenal - Bayern: 1 or 2-0 for Arsenal
PSG - Barca: hope for 1-3, but more likely it will be a 3-1
Atleti - Dortmund: boring 0-0

Birdy

GKrQwXAWYAAVBXV

This was posted somewhere on the net. ISIS calls for mass killings in the upcoming CL games...

like WTF?

TrueCule

I think City's style really doesn't suit Real, which is why I see them as favorites in this tie. Real will probably sit deep and wait for the counter attacks. If they open up, they will concede lots of goals because City is one of the best teams to exploit open spaces. This tie is imo around 70:30 in City's favour.

Arsenal vs Bayern is more difficult to predict because it can go both ways. Arsenal is in great form but lack the experience in this stage of the competition while Bayern will try their best to save their season in the CL. Bayern have a great team and if the players manage to step up their game, Arsenal will be in big trouble. I would say this tie is around 50:50.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the matches. It's a pity that these matched are at the same time because I would prefer to watch them both.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not only with Arsenal lose, but Bayern will maul them.

And I say this as someone who hates Bayern's guts.
Nah man, Arsenal might lose - imo it will be a close call over the two ties but hardly a mauling from Bayern... But we'll see ;)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
And City-Real, man I don't know - Real might take it. They have a very high lowest level in CL, they often bring their A-game to the competition. City have to be sharp or Real will take it me thinks.

Andresito

Staff member
And City-Real, man I don't know - Real might take it. They have a very high lowest level in CL, they often bring their A-game to the competition. City have to be sharp or Real will take it me thinks.
Last year City beat them 5-1 on aggregate. Curiously 0 goals from Haaland.

But I already put a small bet on Madrid winning all of it at 7.00 odds, just in case.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Last year City beat them 5-1 on aggregate. Curiously 0 goals from Haaland.

But I already put a small bet on Madrid winning all of it at 7.00 odds, just in case.

But we should not forget that City won already so their motivation wont be as high as last season

We need to trust Rodri, Foden and Kdb

+ good that Haaland didnt score last season so he will be extra motivated to finish these real players

i hope ham hasnt got a good day

Home of Barca Fans