Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Porque

Milan have started the league well. Recruited alot of depth but lost quality in Sandro.

PSG will have a ridiculous amount of talent though. Loaned Goncalo Ramos, who now looks like will be behind Kolo Muani upfront.

Barcola and Dembele for the right wing.

It all needs to go together and is a bit of an FM 11, so there is a chance they get caught cold in the CL by Milan, Newcastle and to a lesser extent- Dortmunchen B.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Milan have started the league well. Recruited alot of depth but lost quality in Sandro.

PSG will have a ridiculous amount of talent though. Loaned Goncalo Ramos, who now looks like will be behind Kolo Muani upfront.

It all needs to go together and is a bit of an FM 11, so there is a chance they get caught cold in the CL by Milan, Newcastle and to a lesser extent- Dortmunchen B.
+ with LE it looks like they finally play nice teamplay football, lets see what this PSG can does but i don't expect from Dembele to perform in big games

El Gato

Villarato!
PSG will win that group at a canter methinks

Then again depends how much Castle will disrupt it. Have next to no faith in the other 2 teams

Temptation

Xavi comments on draw so far

on Porto
it's an incredible rival. They won the CL just 20 years ago. With Laporta friendship and dealings with Mendes, I don't know if we are allowed to beat them.

on Shakhtar
Incredible incredible team. Jesus once played for them. With the war going on they will be extra motivated, which may be too much motivation for us to handle.

---

I don't like our chances.

At this point, I'm a fan. :lol:

Temptation

PSG always play well in group stages.

Horatio

You're welcome
PSG always play well in group stages.
I am gonna be honest....I watched PSG's last game and it looked impressive. Very smooth combinations and a lot of speed in the attack. Luis Enrique could make it work.
Vitinha has kind of been "liberated" since Neymar and Messi tend to occupy space in midfield. And he's pretty pacey. Dangerous when he dembele and mbappe go on the attack. But solid defenders could deal with Vitinha easily i think.

Temptation

I am gonna be honest....I watched PSG's last game and it looked impressive. Very smooth combinations and a lot of speed in the attack. Luis Enrique could make it work.
Vitinha has kind of been "liberated" since Neymar and Messi tend to occupy space in midfield. And he's pretty pacey. Dangerous when he dembele and mbappe go on the attack. But solid defenders could deal with Vitinha easily i think.
Ofcourse it will. It's a better starting 11 than last season (it's not FIFA). That back 4 is amazing. More balanced this season.

Skriniar is a beast.

Catta

Still, it's perennial bottlers Dortmund... and Milan, not even the best Milano based team. For a team like PSG... should be enough to get the 1st place and let the other 3 fight for 2nd.
Wonder would you write like that if Barca drew BVB and Milan. Or would you already start the excuses for Xavi.

serghei

Wonder would you write like that if Barca drew BVB and Milan. Or would you already start the excuses for Xavi.
Not gonna bother much to reply to stupid posts like this one anymore, so you can continue to wonder.

Home of Barca Fans