Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

raskolnikov

Real getting praised for “style” has to be the weirdest thing. Disgusting fouls when unfavourable score. Shithousery stalling when favourable, and 80% parking bus
They just worship the result. Madrid fsns have always been the end justify the means type supporters.

serghei

They just worship the result. Madrid fsns have always been the end justify the means type supporters.

They are predominantly a counter attacking team when facing a top tier opponent. Always were underwhelming in terms of dominance on the field and resume to the counter-puncher role in such matches. They are a very effective club side using this tactic though.

This does make them look less impressive than great dominant teams of the past, no doubt. Doubt they care that much about it though.

Birdy

Kim threw this game for Bayern

Tuchel outclassed Ancelotti, needless to say, Musiala and Sane were instructed to receive in half space and drive with the ball
They should have scored at least 2-3 more in clear cut chances

Now, Tuchel has to surpass himself in the 2nd round, as there will be more voodoo and possibly ref help for the cunts

M3ls

I remember idiots here 3-4 years ago proved to me that Fati is better than Vini, arguing that Fati scored more goals.

Horatio

You're welcome
Genuinely dont see why folk are raging
It's not like Bayern have tore it up. Had about 1 decent chance bar the Sane shot and all came in that predictable period of press that Real lets just about any team have to start with on an away ground until they stop pulling punches

Lovely result this
Nah. Had kane chance where if he left for muller would hve been goal. Then other moment where ball fell in front of muller in front of goal but reacted too late. Powerful header straight at lunin.

U guys more clinical. Same story as usual.

Morten

Kind of what i expected going into this, Bayern may have a bad domestic season, but has a good top level still, and lots of experience.

Home of Barca Fans