Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

draconifire

It's good to know that golden-noodle Ronaldo aka Mr. Cl doesnt play for Real anymore so Bayern has a real chance to win this tie :quemiras:

Watching this reminded me why I hate this MF so much. No sense of combining with your teammates, no sense of passing the ball for a better opportunity, and always stays upfront. It's greed and always greed.
But if there was one number 9 that I would want for that Messi through ball is him.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Watching this reminded me why I hate this MF so much. No sense of combining with your teammates, no sense of passing the ball for a better opportunity, and always stays upfront. It's greed and always greed.
But if there was one number 9 that I would want for that Messi through ball is him.

Your last sentence saved you from a warning from the mods, be careful though🧐

El Gato

Villarato!
Real will play them like Barca and City most likely - absorb, let them have a bit of fun, minimize goals conceded and finish them off in return leg

Only threat is they get too complacent to start with off the back of eliminating their biggest perceived threat in the last stage. If so might make selves a mountain to climb. Still are a better team of the two and cant expect anything less than the final this year

Anything like 0-1 to go home with is a good result
If Bayern are too shit and let us lead at any point, it'll probably be over. They have nothing to threaten a comeback with, starting with the manager who is on the outs

Fati_Future_BallonDor

AUFSTELLUNG FC BAYERN: Neuer – Kimmich, Dier, Kim, Mazraoui – Laimer, Goretzka – Sané, Müller, Musiala – Kane.

AUFSTELLUNG REAL MADRID: Lunin – Vázquez, Rüdiger, Nacho, Mendy – Valverde, Tchouaméni, Kroos – Bellingham – Rodrygo, Vinícius.

Morten

We should be favorites over two matches, though, Bayern have a lot of experienced players, and Tuchel is a good knockout coach.

Loki

If Tuchel plays a suicide high line, Madrid will devour them. Bayern's weakness is their defense this season.

Home of Barca Fans