Champions League 23/24

Who will win CL this season?

• Total voters

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If Barca ever win like that, basically playing the whole game with the whole team in it's own third, there would be absolute anarchy on this website.

The same people shitting on Barca's 3 -2 win in Paris are praising this shambles of a park the bus result.

It's actually hilarious to see grown men falling over themselves to cuck for Madrid.

Messigician

If Barca ever win like that, basically playing the whole game with the whole team in it's own third, there would be absolute anarchy on this website.

The same people shitting on Barca's 3 -2 win in Paris are praising this shambles of a park the bus result.

It's actually hilarious to see grown men falling over themselves to cuck for Madrid.
If Barca win like this vs pep’s city we would be over the moon.

This club could barely beat a dogshit PSG

Loki

Super league invites all the teams that are supposed to be the problem with modern football, so its not created to solve the problem anyway.

Maybe it would have some credibility, if it excluded teams like PSG, City and Chelsea, idk...
Didn't they say they wanted to implement strict rules, so state owned clubs couldn't do anything they want? Maybe I'm wrong here in my memory.

raskolnikov

In the end playing a reactive style with park the bus tactics work really well and suit most players more than a footballing style.
From all the matches I watched more often than not the "undeserving" team won.

Out problem is we tried to replicate pep for a decade without him snd depended on Messi.
We still prefer an open footballing style nowadays. Its better to look at but results suffer.
We also lack mentality for years now.

Madrid has a way better mentality. Thats why they always seem lucky. They never get folded under pressure like us and find a way to get trough. when it gets to penalties you know they will win it.

Definitly not watching them in cl final vs Paris. Atleast be bayer vs dortmund then. But we know it wont be.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

But I'm really happy Madrid are through. @Morten

Fuck off 115 charges FC.

Madrid vs Bayern is a proper European legacy semi final. The two biggest clubs in the world. Love it!

Madrid have been state funded far far longer than City have. City don't have a fanatical City supporter as the head of their league, doing their bidding to destroy their competition with draconian rules during the greatest pandemic of our lifetime.

90 percent of the refs in their league don't support City. Some of those 90 percent don't have family members who started City supporters clubs.

City don't have fanatical fans in the arbitration committee who reduce suspensions for leg breaking tackles whilst confirming suspensions of their competitors for the slightest infraction.

City don't have close ties to UEFA which began when they started the European Cup and got to choose their opponent and referees who would officiate their games.

City didn't fail a drugs test in a UCL final with Liverpool and have that covered up and filed away by their friends in UEFA.

Supporting Madrid over City on morality grounds gave me a chuckle I must admit.

malvolio

Madrid have been state funded far far longer than City have. City don't have a fanatical City supporter as the head of their league, doing their bidding to destroy their competition with draconian rules during the greatest pandemic of our lifetime.

90 percent of the refs in their league don't support City. Some of those 90 percent don't have family members who started City supporters clubs.

City don't have fanatical fans in the arbitration committee who reduce suspensions for leg breaking tackles whilst confirming suspensions of their competitors for the slightest infraction.

City don't have close ties to UEFA which began when they started the European Cup and got to choose their opponent and referees who would officiate their games.

City didn't fail a drugs test in a UCL final with Liverpool and have that covered up and filed away by their friends in UEFA.

Never understood Morten on that. Madrid is the biggest cancer in the history of football. Oil clubs barely got started.

And it's not as if Madrid don't splash the cash.

Temptation

Yeah. Still Real Madrid over a sportwashing tinpot club with 115 charges. Man Cheaty can go fuck themselves and shove their fake sponsors and "world record revenue" up their ass. :lol:

Total-Football

This was genuinely more defensive than Simeone teams.

How are Real Madrid fans fine with this?
U usually don't perceive it if the team u support happens to win. Thats why most fans are happy with negative ugly football when their team wins. However I personally will never be fine with the strong version of pragmatic football.

Home of Barca Fans