Champions League 2022/2023

Who will win the CL?

• Total voters

Horatio

You're welcome
Well, "worst" and "least interesting" isn't always the same thing.

Spurs - Liverpool is probably the worst in recent times though, what a waste of time.
It’s not always the same thing but in most cases it pretty much overlaps. Bad usually equates boring match. Will be a more interesting game than tottenham liverpool as I can assure you there will be more action.

Even if turn out very one-sided Man city will be more entertaining in their dominance than whole of tottenham liverpool match.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The 6 to 1 odds given on Inter are incredibly appealing. I would have thought 9/2 would be a more accurate evaluation of their chances.
Haaland's record against back 3s isn't that great and City won't be used to playing against a front 2.

If Inter get the lead I think it will be much more difficult for City to come back than people think.

TrueCule

I don't remeber when there was a bigger gap in quality between two CL finalists. Inter is a massive underdog going into this match which may suit them because all the pressure will be on City. However, Inter needs to play a perfect match and on the other hand, City's key players will need to have an off day. Very unlikely imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
The 6 to 1 odds given on Inter are incredibly appealing. I would have thought 9/2 would be a more accurate evaluation of their chances.
Haaland's record against back 3s isn't that great and City won't be used to playing against a front 2.

If Inter get the lead I think it will be much more difficult for City to come back than people think.
Serie A shite

Temptation

Nah. Will be good. Both teams will go on attack. Worst in recent years will remain Tottenham - Liverpool, Bayern - PSG

Bayern PSG was good enough.

Milan Juventus one was boring. Our final with Spurs is down there but VVD was Man of the Match so I loved it!

Home of Barca Fans