Champions League 2017/18

KingLeo10

At the time I thought they were the best team ever but this man City team maybe better for the reason you gave.

I think Pep has solved that defensive weakness with his tactics even if the players aren't as good.

not a chance, either of barca 09, barca 10/11, or barca 14/15 would handily beat this city side. as would madrid 16/17 and bayern 12/13. the common thing between those 5 teams is the absolute abundance of WC players (like the entire starting 11 pretty much). city has only 4-5 WC players in KDB, silva, aguero, sane, and maybe gundogan.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

City not achieved anything yet.

So they're not close to Barça, Bayern 2013 or even Real Madrid last year.

El Flaco

Man City looks ridiculously good, but let's wait and see before making any comparisions.

Anything can happen in the 2nd half of this season.

FCBfan22

They look unbeatable this season, but they could still crash out of Europe early. PL is more or less decided.

Jair Ventura

KDB reminds me of a better Draxler, Alli is mediocre, and Pochettino has outgrown Spurs. He deserves to be managing better players. City is far and away the best team in the EPL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
KDB reminds me of a better Draxler, Alli is mediocre, and Pochettino has outgrown Spurs. He deserves to be managing better players. City is far and away the best team in the EPL.

A better Draxler :lol: :lol:

More like a Verratti and Rabiot/Pastore in one.

Home of Barca Fans