Champions League 2017/18

CanadianBlaugrana

I just Googled the meaning of the word pessimism and this is what I read:

pes·si·mism
noun
Barcaforum.com's tendency to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen; a lack of hope or confidence in the future.

BigBarcaBoy

I have to say, Roma played well. If Eusebio didn't go nuts in the first match, I believe they'd have a good chance to go through.

His 3-5-2 vs. Salah and Mane was a suicide. Similar to the one Valverde committed in Rome.

They were also robbed today. 2 penalties not called, possibly more.

WELL DONE, ROMA!!! Congrats!!!

Robbed, like your braincells ?

Givenchy

We only have klavan, matip is injured. Tonight showed how paper thin the squad is

Marcelo vs Trent is also a nightmare scenario, not that the youngster is bad but the inexperience. i think Liverpool just have to trade blow for blow, if Klopp sets them up more defensive the brainfarts in defence will be even more exposed

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I just Googled the meaning of the word pessimism and this is what I read:

pes·si·mism
noun
Barcaforum.com's tendency to see the worst aspect of things or believe that the worst will happen; a lack of hope or confidence in the future.

Liverpool can win but Madrid are clear favourites

Joan

9ddeb701-adf2-4368-8298-d04bedfd6a65.png

BigBarcaBoy

Marcelo vs Trent is also a nightmare scenario, not that the youngster is bad but the inexperience. i think Liverpool just have to trade blow for blow, if Klopp sets them up more defensive the brainfarts in defence will be even more exposed

Agreed the attitude against city is the way to go, klopp said you can't just sit back and invite them on, sadly we appear to be running out of steam and fit players especially in midfield, the gamble of going with a small squad could backfire

Home of Barca Fans