Champions League 2017/18

serghei

Ofc, maybe Brych was the last chance to a final LFC vs. Bayern and thus the end of that sinister Mierda winning streak in CL.

Don't think so. Brych is a very good ref for Barca and Madrid. He is very strict and whistles by the book so to speak.

When we had him the opponent usually got a red. City away (Clichy), Atletico home (Torres) spring to mind. He doesn't let rough play without showing the yellow. Madrid the same. Reds against stupid players vs Madrid, Verratti (vs PSG), Arda (vs Atletico), Cuadrado (vs Juve).

I'm sure there are more examples.

Last edited:

FC B

Good point but still imo he is the best there is atm. I totally got exasperated with total biased refs that propel Mierda further without any sort of curtain.

CanadianBlaugrana

liverpool stands no chance in final against madrid who are chasing their 3rd cl in a row. You could put Pep's barca against them and they would still win the final

"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot" - Groucho Marx.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Lovren, Van Dijk, Arnold, Robertson, Karius, J Henderson, these guys are no match vs madrid.

but lets see what happens vs Bayern 1st, i am not very confident about this match. I see a Bayern win, i am expecting a match similar to the Madrid 0-3 Barca.

soul24rage

i still can't believe how madrid won that match. Bayern should have won or at the very least tied the match. i'm not very optimistic about the 2nd leg and i see real and liverpool in the final. so hoping that i'm wrong.

Givenchy

Madrid get to the final and its 3 in a row. Liverpool, Roma, i dont see any team beating them in a CL final, they specialize in 1 off games.

Bayern have a slim chance, if Lewa turns up in beast mode but not much sign of that lately. it'll have to be 3-1 though as Madrid are scoring at home

TrueCule

Isco and Carvajal are officialy out for the match. Alaba is going to be ready for Bayern. He and Ribery will overload Real's weakened right side and cause big problems. I can see Bayern winning this match. They were clearly the better team in the first leg. If they repeat that tomorrow, they're going to win the match. Real is also playing better away from home. BernaLeo don't intimidate the opponents anymore like in Mou or Ancelotti's era.5

FC B

Don't think so. I think Madrid will play better at home and they will go through without much trouble this time around. As [MENTION=7430]DennyCrane[/MENTION] said, they can't play worse than in Germany and they won 2-1.

That's what I think too, unfortunately.

Home of Barca Fans