Champions League 2017/18

RMU ReBorn

I feel bad for those who believe in Bayern beating Real . Bunch of aged lions with no tooths to fight toe to toe with RM's mighty midfield . Mourinho made Rm relevant in Europe . Man myth the legend it was his vision to bring in Modric to Spanish capital

Neymessi

So if Real gets past Bayern, it is pretty much done.

Yes it will be. But here is how it will exactly go. We will lose all hopes of RM losing in the final but when the match starts the other team will play fine and maybe go 1-0 up only for real to win it in extra time by an offside goal or a penalty and we will feel like killing ourselves.

Cule4life

The Culest
Yes it will be. But here is how it will exactly go. We will lose all hopes of RM losing in the final but when the match starts the other team will play fine and maybe go 1-0 up only for real to win it in extra time by an offside goal or a penalty and we will feel like killing ourselves.

Will Kassai be available for Zidane to use as last minute resort.

Morten

Ofc, there was never any danger of us getting Roma in the semis, had to be Bayern again.
Here we go again, this will be difficult.

Last edited:

Morten

Worst draw for Liverpool, i think.
They are at their best when they are underdogs and can let the opponent have the ball, against Roma they are expected to go through.

malvolio

can someone tell me which semi final will play with their original kit if they qualify ? ty

1st. so bayern/real will play in their home kit. if real qualify i guess both liverpool or roma can play with their home kit. surely they have to change if bayern reaches the final.

Home of Barca Fans