Champions League 2017/18

Horatio

You're welcome
Cannot underestimate Roma. Really u cant. But it'll be easier than most other options.

I actually think Real would've been a better draw for Barca than Roma. This way we might have to face them in the final and that's going to be ugly.

Juve also not as good as three years ago and Real will easily advance. Hope I am wrong.

Last edited:

Messi983

Roma has just scored 4 goals at San Paolo two weeks ago against a coach who many fans wanted to become Barça coach last summer.

We are favourites and should advance but they are far from a shitty team and should be taken serious.

Stoichkov1

I actually think Real would've been a better draw for Barca than Roma. This way we might have to face them in the final and that's going to be ugly.

Juve also not as good as three years ago and Real will easily advance. Hope I am wrong.

A clasico final would be terrifying, not exciting.

I don't think I would watch it and if we lose I will avoid internet for a month.

FC B

Liverpool can cause a huge upset.

Just like in seasons when Barca can't lose to teams like Juve/Chelsea/Psg but gets beaten by AM, and would be in big troubles against Sevilla for example.

Liverpool knows them from EPL.
League matches and CL KO matches are a different thing.

When Mou and Chelsea were dominating in 2005, Liverpool who was a crap in EPL knocked them out in semis.

I am not saying that Liverpool is a sure winner, but this could easily turn into a 50:50 match.
Liverpool has nothing to lose, City will have pressure on their shoulders since they are favorites and yet City has poor European experience.
Plus, Pep's teams (without Messi) are famous for losing under pressure in a CL.

Do it Liverpool :cheers:

Sure, prety much everyone seems to forget their last encounter 4-3 for LFC where Liverpool had 4-1 until the 84th minute. They are dangerous as I said.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seriously? The stress alone of Chl El Clasicos is enough for me to want to avoid that tie for as long as possible. The 10/11 El Clasico marathon has scarred me for life.

Over two legs we would have a good shot. I now fear that if we meet them it's going to be the final.

Don't think this Juve is going to be able to do much. Don't trust Dybala + Higuain and Juve needs rejuvenation.

Trickykid

Over two legs we would have a good shot. I now fear that if we meet them it's going to be the final.

Don't think this Juve is going to be able to do much. Don't trust Dybala + Higuain and Juve needs rejuvenation.

Point taken. I honestly don't think Juve will be much of a contest for them either.
I'm not sure I'd live through a El Clasico ChL final.

Joan

Wanted Real myself, but can't complain about the draw... :lol:

Don't want to meet them in the possible final.

malvolio

We will face Real at semi. 2 Classicos are better than 1, for maximizing the viewing figures.

nah bro, classico final at last(the game to end all games). it will generate the biggest tv audience in history for a club football final. messi vs ronaldo in a CL final and it could very well be the last chance to do it. those corrupt guys at uefa won't let this chance slip.

ps: bet your house on barca and real advancing to the semis

Home of Barca Fans