Champions League 2017/18

FC B

PSG need to play a great game, their luck on their side and referees not favoring time and again their opponents, in my view they've got minimal chances to KO Mierda tonight but hope I'm wrong.

Devils

Overturning a two goal deficit against Real Madrid is not something I would put my money on.

I also think PSG will concede in this match.

Givenchy

not sure how reliable but just heard Madrid are without Modric, Kroos and Bale. if true, PSG need an early goal, Madrid could crumble here. their defence isn't exactly amazing right now

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Nasser, you have one job.

Again.

:nasser:

Kick the white cunts out of CL and with that ressurect Jair Ventura and Lutece FC on this forum.

Joan

If they can't knock this Madrid side out, they don't deserve to go through

Might be interesting, Di Maria, Mbappe, some great speed and finishing there

El Gato

Villarato!
If it wasn't a 4-4-2 it'd be the ultimate leadership shot given to Kovacić. Very happy for the guy. Hope he shines through tonight. Was the right call to keep the bench very strong in case things get out of hand while going out with talented wing support.

Ronaldo-Benzema need to do whatever they can to expose Silva, Marquinhos was already done for at Bernabeu.

El Gato

Villarato!
Where are the lineups?

Anywhere you google?....

Areola; Alves, Silva, Marquinhos, Berchiche; Motta, Verratti, Rabiot; Mbappe, Di Maria, Cavani

Navas; Carvajal, Ramos, Varane, Marcelo; Vazquez, Casemiro, Kovacić, Asensio; Ronaldo, Benzema

FCBfan22

Well, in order for P$G to even hope of advancing, one of the Madrid's fullbacks needs to have a dreadful game. But still, I don't believe in Emery.

I hope I'm wrong.

Home of Barca Fans