Champions League 2016/17

Devils

Comparing Atletico to Juve is trivial.

Atletico at their best will beat every team in Europe and then lose to Real every time. Real are usually very confident against Atletico while Atletico are nervous.

Juve isn't going to have that mentality.

BillytheKid

This is a very even matchup. It will come down to the unsung heroes. I'm going 2-1 Juventus. Isco scores first. Khedira equalizes on a set piece where a rebound falls right to his feet. Higuain of all people scores the winner with about 15 minutes to go. Juventus survives an onslaught of Ronaldo and Ramos headers to win their first CL in so many years and complete the legendary treble.

vlad

Comparing Atletico to Juve is trivial.

Atletico at their best will beat every team in Europe and then lose to Real every time. Real are usually very confident against Atletico while Atletico are nervous.

Juve isn't going to have that mentality.

About juve mentality, its gonna be huge pressure on juve players from fans, 7th lost finals for club and only 2 titles in zhe bag from long time ago, try imagine how crushing is losing one more finals, 2 in 3 years, juve players how much they talk how calm they are, they will get nervousnes from the fans, on the other side, what pressure will real players have? Defend the title and become the greatest team in history of CL.

I was not comparing juve and atletico as a club, just respond to how defence is winning you titles, and for me atletico at their peak was greatest team in terms of defence, only mourinho chelsea at his first appointment come close.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Anti-jinx game be strong.

Not that I believe in the jinxing business but...... Jinxing an anti-jinx by labeling it as anti-jinx :facepalm:

Juve are in for another thrashing. It's just written I guess..... May be the football Gods are making up for not letting the bald-head win his world cup in 2006! Can't see how Real is not winning this match! Eternal chokers with the fat choke-head leading them vs highest ever winners with a but load of luck stuffed in his bald-head guy leading them. There just can't be any other result than Real winning the CL

Lucky bastards had to face choke meisters for finals 3 times in a row!

Arkk

I can see it already;

Juve will start well and Higuain will do what he does best and bottle all the chances.
Madrid will come into the game but it'll be tight. in the last minutes Buffon will make a howler after hes been so good this year and gift Ronaldo a tap-in and he'll run off doing his siiiiiiii! while all the media revere him as the greatest of all time ever in the history of humanity to ever grace this earth ever, its gonna be unbearable.

Ronaldo will be all smiles, Buffon in tears at the end.. no justice in football and i'll be on a media blackout for a few weeks.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I can see it already;

Juve will start well and Higuain will do what he does best and bottle all the chances.
Madrid will come into the game but it'll be tight. in the last minutes Buffon will make a howler after hes been so good this year and gift Ronaldo a tap-in and he'll run off doing his siiiiiiii! while all the media revere him as the greatest of all time ever in the history of humanity to ever grace this earth ever, its gonna be unbearable.

Ronaldo will be all smiles, Buffon in tears at the end.. no justice in football and i'll be on a media blackout for a few weeks.
Sadly that has how it's been all the 3 times that he has won the CL and that's how it's gonna be this time as well!

Real have already beat Juve in the CL final once and they would do it again too!!

Home of Barca Fans