Champions League 2016/17

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lars Lagerbäck (coach for Norway) can honestly fuck off.

After our 6-1 win over PSG, he spent the entire post-match talk on Viasat Studio to dismiss Suárez, Barca and our achievement.

Today he says "the refs were great tonight", "I'm doubtful on Vidal's red card" etc.

Lagerbäck is a Cristiano wanker. Hardly a surprise.

What a dumbass.

Scholesy

Cuneyt Cakir. Ask any United fan if they forgot who that cvnt was. Worst part was how people tried to rationalise Nani getting sent off and were laughing at us. I'm sure even now someone will reply to this and argue it was a 100% red. Don't bother.

Everyone saw the truth tonight.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
If i remember well Bojan's goal was wrongly called offside . Toure's shirt was torn apart in pen Box and , Dani was fouled inside the box

I think it was Ibrahimovic's shirt that was torn.
I also remember Samuel's stamp on Ibra.
Zanetti and Cambiaso's foul on Messi.

Of course the main one was Bojan's goal.

Altomonte

Lagerbäck is a Cristiano wanker. Hardly a surprise.

What a dumbass.

However, Swedish media (Aftonbladet) agreed on the following:
- Vidal's second Yellow was undeserved
- Casemiro should have received a second Yellow
- Ronaldo's 2nd and 3rd goals were offside

Ancelotti pleaded for Video reviews

Bayern fans should be very upset.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
However, Swedish media (Aftonbladet) agreed on the following:
- Vidal's second Yellow was undeserved
- Casemiro should have received a second Yellow
- Ronaldo's 2nd and 3rd goals were offside

Ancelotti pleaded for Video reviews

Bayern fans should be very upset.

Norwegian press calling it a scandal too.

Lars said he wasn't sure the second goal even was offside. Must be a Madridista, or perhaps he's just losing his mind with the age like Pele.

ejuventus

what Bayern M. suffered tonight by ref,
it's nothing compaired to what we did last year in face of themselves, both in Turin and at Allianz

I saw tonight wrong decisions, a couple of off-sides (due to lines assistants) but also a doubt penalty in favour to Bayern and an irregular 2nd goal of them.

Last year, there were scandals over scandals, in only one way

Yannik

what Bayern M. suffered tonight by ref,
it's nothing compaired to what we did last year in face of themselves, both in Turin and at Allianz

I saw tonight wrong decisions, a couple of off-sides (due to lines assistants) but also a doubt penalty in favour to Bayern and an irregular 2nd goal of them.

Last year, there were scandals over scandals, in only one way

dude, you got an offside goal denied, then scored the same goal just 3 mins later. It would be 2-0 either way. It was shitty refereeing but I think this one here had a couple more goals involved.

ejuventus

dude, you got an offside goal denied, then scored the same goal just 3 mins later. It would be 2-0 either way. It was shitty refereeing but I think this one here had a couple more goals involved.

I remember it took around 15-20 minutes between Morata's disallowed goal and Cuadrado's 2-0
give us the 2-0 at the right time, please

Then, the most scandalous thing was the missed red card on Kimmich, around the minutes of Morata's disallowed goal (at the beginning of the video ....we were already leading 1-0)

And then, .....all...... but ALL decisions in every part of the pitch in favour of Bayern; last one that one on Pogba in the action that led to Bayern's 4th goal (min. 1:45 in the video )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMGXXk_HH2E

Last edited:

Yannik

I remember it took around 15-20 minutes between Morata's disallowed goal and Cuadrado's 2-0

nahh, the incident happened in the 23rd minute. Cuadrado's goal came in the 28th.

I agree that the 4-2 was a foul, but that would be just the nail in the coffin, Juve looked done and dusted after the 3-2, It's the same like the 3-2 in this game. It was shit and wrongfully called, but at that point shit was already fucked.
If I remember correctly, you also had a 50-50 hand pen in your box ruled in your favour so it didn't go down one-way traffic here.

Last edited:

ejuventus

nahh, the incident happened in the 23rd minute. Cuadrado's goal came in the 28th.

I agree that the 4-2 was a foul, but that would be just the nail in the coffin, Juve looked done and dusted after the 3-2, It's the same like the 3-2 in this game. It was shit and wrongfully called, but at that point shit was already fucked.
If I remember correctly, you also had a 50-50 hand pen in your box ruled in your favour so it didn't go down one-way traffic here.

give that free-kick at box area line, instead of the 4-2 for Bayern, and then we'll see if we were done.
And, after the 4-2, we had a double chance with Mandzukic and Sturaro who shot at stars alone in front of Neuer.

In any case, don't fly over the missed red card on Kimmich.....that was not a mistake, but a deliberate decision to favour Bayern
Game would have ended there

I don't remember at all that 50-50 penalty

Yannik

give that free-kick at box area line, instead of the 4-2 for Bayern, and then we'll see if we were done.

it's a freekick, not a pen. 19 of 20 of those don't go in anyway. That chance you DID actually have with Mandzukic and Sturaro was a much higher probability of going in,

that was not a mistake, but a deliberate decision to favour Bayern

Oh cmon, get the tinfoil head off. What Kimmich did was stupid, but a yellow for a stupid block would have been enough. Had he ellbowed him in the face then red, but that is barely even his chest, (barely even "ellbowed") no need to exagerate. Next you wanna tell me that Morata could have gotten injured from that jump tackle.

Last edited:

raedkuwait

This game has to be fixed it they cant leave it like that to be decided by stupid refs, what if any ref had a relative bet a huge amount on a team, they have to change this game no other sport in the world is as faulty and have so many ref mistakes as football they have to bring video reply into it

Home of Barca Fans