Champions League 2016/17

Nucky

I want Real. Dortmund, City/Monaco, Sevilla, Juve wouldnt motivate us enough.

Imagine. First we kick Real out of Europe and then win Classico away and take the league also. That would be like a nail in the coffin. :lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I didn't even find the comeback epic lol, Barcelona weren't even that good & PSG played like Levante or a second division team, amateur hour from psg, it was pathetic, played like a group of virgins

akaranzo

I didn't even find the comeback epic lol, Barcelona weren't even that good & PSG played like Levante or a second division team, amateur hour from psg, it was pathetic, played like a group of virgins

Sorry but if 3 goals in the last 8 minutes of a Champions League match aren't epic to you then I don't know what is :p

Ode to Django

No I thought it was pathetic, not epic. I mean I think I would had I thought Barcelona played well, but not particularly, I think it was far more on PSG

Horatio

You're welcome
Sorry but if 3 goals in the last 8 minutes of a Champions League match aren't epic to you then I don't know what is :p

You have to phrase it like this: Being in the 88th minute of the game and still needing to score 3 times to advance..

Ode to Django

I can see how a neutral would see that.

Do you still prefer the Milan remontada then ? :neymar:

Yeah which one, take your pick lol

I know it's a bit of a weird opinion, but those were my genuine thoughts watching, I literally couldn't care less who was going to win

Yeah which one, take your pick lol

I know it's a bit of a weird opinion, but those were my genuine thoughts watching, I literally couldn't care less who was going to win

You're right tbf. It was a crazy game, everything worked out for barcelona like a movie script. We didn't have many other chances to score than the ones that got in. PSG were arguably worse then we were in Paris. Their level dropped back to their Man City quarters last year.

Richard.H

To be fair to Ode, PSG did look very pathetic yesterday. They seemed scared to me. Verratti was shit, Di Maria was shit, Rabiot was worse than Gomes, and Cavani was a bit shit too. After the Cavani goal though, they seemed much more confident and had a few chances to make it two. If it wasn't for Ter Steven and Di Maria's quality finishing, we would've been so fuked.

That's not to take away from the win though. Even Levante would be able to defend a 4-0 lead. For fuks sake, we are talking about a world class team here in PSG, so that in itself makes it historic to me and their talent pool is far greater than that Milan side of the 2013 remontada.

LOL at so many people on reddit and throughout the internet bitching about the refs. I don't give a fuk if we got 2 penalties, all PSG had to do was to not let us score 3 goals in 8-10 FUKING MINUTES!! LMAO! SUCK IT HATERS!! UEFALONA FOR LIFE!

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They hate because we're the best in last decade so frustration accumulated from Italy, Germany to England. And England in particular. Envy is the key word.

There was nothing fishy with any of our goals. One could make a case of Mascherano tackle on Cavani and that's about it. But then let's look at all shirt pulling that PSG got away with unpunished.

Once in a lifetime come-back. Those who don't like it can bitch all they want. That's all they have.

Vilarrubi

No I thought it was pathetic, not epic. I mean I think I would had I thought Barcelona played well, but not particularly, I think it was far more on PSG

It depends who you support.

If you support Barca it's epic.

If you support PSG or RM it's horrible.

And if your a true neutral you should still find it epic...

kappa

LOL at so many people on reddit and throughout the internet bitching about the refs. I don't give a fuk if we got 2 penalties, all PSG had to do was to not let us score 3 goals in 8-10 FUKING MINUTES!! LMAO! SUCK IT HATERS!! UEFALONA FOR LIFE!
FCB.jpg

Home of Barca Fans