Champions League 2016/17

Messi983

PSG is not all that this season. Not an easy opponent tough.

It's still a long time until February so they could improve. And Emery is a master in KO games.

Also, City-Monaco probably the most interesting from other fixtures for me. Hopefully Monaco can beat Pep though we all know that Madrid will draw them in quaterfinals if that happens.

Wick

It's still a long time until February so they could improve. And Emery is a master in KO games.

Also, City-Monaco probably the most interesting from other fixtures for me. Hopefully Monaco can beat Pep though we all know that Madrid will draw them in quaterfinals if that happens.

Emery is the master of getting dicked by Barca.

Hardy

This. They are far from that side that beat Barca in Paris (and lost in Barcelona of course).

Barca will win this fairly easily, because PSG play an open/attacking game, which will give our attackers plenty of space. No annoying parked busses for us!

i want to remember you that now the coach of PSG is Unai Emery, a guy who knows perfectly us.

Neymessi

I am just so done with this shit. Not only do we get hard draw every year RM never get one. Fuck man PSG is going to be tougher than you think with emery there. Whenever we have played sevilla he always makes it very tough for us and with PSG at its commans which has much better players,its just not going to be easy. Don't let their domestic form fool you..

Ahmedd

And City easier than us. I don`t know if winning the group matters. Is just pure luck this competition... we can see it again this season, Real will play after this with Leicester or Sevilla.

City easier than us ? :lol: I don't think so.

gatsu

The ligue form is not a good indicator. Psg will be another beast against us and with emery as their coach, someone who knows us very well it will by no means be an easy draw.
As the the Madrid cunts they will stream roll Napoli no doubt about that.

Devils

You guys are crazy.

Anyone but Bayern would have been a good draw.

Arsenal, Napoli, Monaco and Leicester were all group winners as well and they all got harder opponents than we did. :shakeshead:

vinni

PSG no problem! I feel bad though for Arsenal. They finally got the first spot in the group, and they draw bayern again.. lol

Home of Barca Fans