Champions League 2016/17

Total-Football

Arsenal isn't looking like a pushover this season so I wouldn't rule them out against Real either.

It's certainly an exciting draw though, no one is a real standout favourite this year.

It would be wonderful if Pep could do us a favour and eliminate Atleti though, that would be grand.

arsenal's problem is their midfield , apart from carzola they don't have that midfielder who gets things going .. which is kinda sad for their fans, because they have a world class keeper , world class defense and definitely a world class attack .. El neny , schaka , ramsy etc .. those are not going to win you a champions league .. it showed against PSG at the emirates , they were outclassed

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
arsenal's problem is their midfield , apart from carzola they don't have that midfielder who gets things going .. which is kinda sad for their fans, because they have a world class keeper , world class defense and definitely a world class attack .. El neny , schaka , ramsy etc .. those are not going to win you a champions league .. it showed against PSG at the emirates , they were outclassed
Be the only time I'd cheer for Arsenal against anyone.

Neeraj

I was watching the Madrid Dortmund game, cheering the yellow's on. At 2-2, all of a sudden, I was like, wait a minute......Turns out even playing like shit and conceding 2 goals....still works out their favor :lol:. If Madrid doesn't get one of Leicester/Monaca, I'd be in shock. I think Arsenal is actually the toughest team they can get (Juventus looks very poor, cannot see any way they edge Madrid), after finishing second, which says the whole story.

Neymessi

The fucking luck of real fucking madrid.

Even after finishing second they seem to be in almost a similar position as us to get a tough team in round of 16.

JerseyAddict

The fucking luck of real fucking madrid.

Even after finishing second they seem to be in almost a similar position as us to get a tough team in round of 16.

To me it looks liek they are in even better. Leicester is IE pure shit this year. You can't say that to any of our competitors.

El Flaco

Distribution of the money won in the Champions League and UEFA League since 1992

wLmdwcW.jpg

Home of Barca Fans