Champions League 2016/17

Devils

I'm going to sum it up in the way way I can:

If you told me after last years CL final that Real would retain it, I would have been pretty devastated.

But after what I saw today, I can't even feel moderately upset. Thanks for that Juve. Never have I seen such a pathetic performance from any team in a CL final.

I'm going to sum it up in the way way I can:

If you told me after last years CL final that Real would retain it, I would have been pretty devastated.

But after what I saw today, I can't even feel moderately upset. Thanks for that Juve. Never have I seen such a pathetic performance from any team in a CL final.

I saw it coming the moment Juve beat us.

weloveyuner

I can't even be mad. Madrid steamrolling Juve just shows how poor Barcelona was this season. Madrid would have knocked us flat on our ass as well. Let's not forget the chances Juve had against us but couldn't put away. Madrid has depth; we don't. I expect 3-4 signings this summer. We simply cannot continue with what we have.

Flavius

Make money by selling all incompetent fucks. Not just for gettin cash but also releasing their salaries.

I can't stand Morata on the bench while we used Arda and likes.

Christ. I am more pissed at Barça biard than on Juve right now. This is on us. Juve knocked us with 0 goals and now RM made them look like school kids.

The las 2 UCLs are on us. We screwed vs Juve and Atletico...

Morten

I can't even be mad. Madrid steamrolling Juve just shows how poor Barcelona was this season. Madrid would have knocked us flat on our ass as well. Let's not forget the chances Juve had against us but couldn't put away. Madrid has depth; we don't. I expect 3-4 signings this summer. We simply cannot continue with what we have.

Except that no matter if Barca screws up against a team we steamrolls, they always make it a close contest h2h. We wouldnt have won 4-1 against Barca, thats for sure.

gatsu

Madrid took advantage of massive drop in level regarding Europe top teams. Specially barca.

Madrid winning cl is on us. Thanks lucho and thanks the board madrid could never find a better ally.

Have absolutely no hope for next season.madrid is by a margin the sole favorite for next CL.

Total-Football

Fucking hilarious stuff.
1- a team came to play a final and the other one didn't even bother
2- one would expect a team like barca's pep to win it back to back not this level of a team.
3- as much as im salty, somewhat im satisfied that fatass higuin loose this cup for all the damage hes done to messi.
4- allegri takes a huge respnsability in not reacting before the second goal. He should have made a substitution at least 5 10 minutes before casimeiros goal.
5 the deluded juventus fans in their forums know their place right now.. their team is no where near worldclass. Not with a fatass like higuin and players like khedira and pjanic.

Real deserved the champions league overall despite the fact that ref helped them defeating bayern.

Mitchell1978

Juve fans are suprised how they played great vs barca and now this, if barca had motivation like real tonight, juve would never got to the finals, barca was a dead team

Barca where too disfunctional this season, no right back and a poor midfield almost always means you can't win the big trophies even with the best player and best attack.

Home of Barca Fans