Champions League 2016/17

Maybe Juve's luck runs out too. They are insanely strong but do concede chances. They have not paid for them a single time in the knockouts.

Devils

Probably the most boring and one-sided semi-finals that you will ever see. Fuck Atletico for letting this happen.

I'm not the biggest fan of Juve but I will support them to the death in the final. I trust Dani to get the job done.

As long as that disgusting club loses I don't care.

Last edited:

ejuventus

Final is still to get

but, before 2nd leg with Monaco, we have teh derby at home.....where I really want to win to continue the straight of consecutive home wins: 34 for now

the all time european record is Barca's, with 39 at the end of 50's

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
All of you really underestimate Juve's attacking abilities. It sounds like they play like Atletico in recent years or a big game Mourinho side. Juve is versatile and can dominate a game on the ball (especially when Marchisio plays next to Pjanic) as well as staying deep.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
All of you really underestimate Juve's attacking abilities. It sounds like they play like Atletico in recent years or a big game Mourinho side. Juve is versatile and can dominate a game on the ball (especially when Marchisio plays next to Pjanic) as well as staying deep.

Not to mention that having all four of Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic and Cuadrado on the pitch in their attacking 4-2-3-1 set-up is very tough to defend against.

Iarwain

Juve defends set pieces and crosses very well. Are Bonucci and Chiellini a card away from suspension for the final?

BarcaOG

Banned
cards are forgiven after the semis so that a bunch of starters on either side don't miss the final. they're fine.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Monaco won't give up. Chiellini and Bonucci, one of them won't make it to the final. or both :D. Chiellini escaped from the red card in 1st leg.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
They're a well balanced team. Strong in defense and have a good attack. People on here are talking as if they will lie down and let Real smash them. It ain't happening.

Home of Barca Fans