Champions League 2016/17

Neymessi

I don't share the same optimism a lot of you have about getting juventus. They are for me the third worst team we could have got after bayern and atletico. They have quite a balanced team with a lot of players that can hurt us. This is exactly like when we drew atletico twice in quarters and everyone was optimistic because we could have gotten tougher teams.

They are not to be taken lighty, needleless to say, and also with our current form we have to have all hands our deck to qualify.

FC B

We lost to Alaves at Camp Nou and barely beat Leganes at Camp Nou this season. One historical comeback bumped up so many people's expectations as if we were the king the world. The loss to Deportivo shows we are still the same old team that has many problems, despite having a better formation in 3-4-3.

Seriously, Juventus is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than PSG, from the manager to the players.

Agreed but still, Juve is the best to play against between them, Bayern, Atletico or Mierda....

Marchisio8

Banned
OK, then you would place the money on Real Madrid since they are the underdog in this tie. Bet365 has 1.80 stake on Bayern to win. That's quite low stake for someone that is an underdog, don't you think?

Juventus is slightly above PSG on quality of the players but not that much. On a good day on Camp Nou, we can put at least 6 goals behind anyone's net. We proved that against PSG and we can prove it again. :p Visca!

You are really clueless, did you just start watching football recently, you must be if you think football works like this

Devils

It's not just about comparing players and managers. Juventus are a European elite and have experience and mentality of being one of the best. If we fuck up the first leg against Juventus, we aren't coming back like PSG. Juventus will never allow something like that to happen.

Saying they don't have a player with the caliber of Veratti or a striker as in-form as Cavani is pointless. There is a lot more to Juventus than just individual quality of players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Good thing we've learned from getting battered by PSG and Juventus are likely to sit back and defend a lead instead of going for more goals.

JamDav1982

So justice happened once? Finally they are put into test... :rockon:

In 2014 Real got previous years beaten finalists Dortmund in QF. In 2015 they got Spanish Champions Atletico and this year they have got Bayern.

They dont get easy draws every year. Just had some luckier draws than Barca at times.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't believe there was any explicit or implicit plot by UEFA to give Real Madrid easier opponents, I just think they have been very lucky, certainly luckier than any other team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
People forgetting the it factor that can screw us...... They have Higuain, the ass hole that never wastes a chance to screw Leo over. So yeah!

The other guy almost succeeded last month and now comes an even bigger factor

TrueCule

RM weren't the best team last season, they were the luckiest one. They got an easy draw all up to the semifinals when they barely managed to eliminate an average City side. Luck was on their side in the finals too.
This season their luck finally ran out. I can't wait that Bayern teach them a lesson on how to play football.

Home of Barca Fans