Champions League 2016/17

xXKonan

C6WN1sIXQAAgv-a.jpg

dakt

I was in the pub and when Kroos was taking corner I said to my friends, "Ramos will score". Couple of minutes after again. Earned my self couple of rounds.
So fucking typical. They can allow themselves to play like shit and still win.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
What if he is Lucy?

I don't think that's even him. I noticed several Barca accounts on there copying posts from here and pasting them on reddit. :lol:

The username on Reddit said Aryagorn though.

I think it's him. I've seen him posting the same here and there. Unless reddit's aryagorn was just coping our [MENTION=1378]Aryagorn[/MENTION].

I mean it wouldn't be difficult to completely use someone's username from here. :lol:
Seriously! What ye guys talking about!?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Looks like you got an imposter on Reddit.

There's a /u/Aryagorn on Reddit that posted Luft's post word for word on the post match thread for Arsenal-Bayern on r/soccer.

He also posts a lot of your posts from here there, why I assumed it was you. So you have an imposter.

:lol: There's was not much creativity involved in the username man. Quite easy for some one to pick it up I guess.

But picking up up my stupid posts..... That's crazy

xXKonan

Check bayern's
[tw]839232870631751682[/tw]
And another note is Arsenal also plays a 4-2-3-1. Ramsey is suppose to be in a midfield two with Xhaka, and yeah... it was so disorganized that it made it look like Xhaka was alone on a island while Ramsey was far up the field in that Diagram.

Home of Barca Fans