Champions League 2016/17

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I have to admit, I was on CL match against RM.
But sure, if we draw Barca, I'm coming....on the northern stand...with Barca shirt on of course :)
Heck, I would even stand in front of the hotel where Barca squad would have stayed, like a hooker.

:lol:

Gotta warn you, I'd be cheering for Dinamo!

Would be special if it happened. Maybe the last one in a while as Mamić is looking for a way out of Dinamo. At least that's what I'm reading from his brother leaving, charges against him and recent sales.

Wick

Wow, le's just not choose the hardest opponents from every pot and say we want them all. Some easier games are more than welcome.

Well, I dont see Monaco as that strong. Plus the location is perfect, Rather go there than Copenhagen (1-1 at their ground the last time + they have only lost once at home in the CL ever - against Real Madrid). I'm bored of Celtic. All those eastern teams have no appeal to me.

Wick

Gotta warn you, I'd be cheering for Dinamo!

And if they injured one of our important players out of pure frustration, you would what?

Seriously though, you're telling us you're essentially a fan of that team more than of Barca? Barca is your 2nd team?

Wick

3rd probably.

1st my village team
2nd my city
3rd Barca

As it normally should

Disagree. It really shouldn't. IMO, if you're a true culé you dont cheer for Barca's opponents, regardless of where you come from.

Last edited:

Yannik

I'd tip Barca again to get one of the 3 best teams from pot 2, and then the absolute wankiest oppositions from Pot 3 & 4

BBZ8800

Who is Dinamo's coach btw? Zlatko Kranjčar? That guy was a coach in Iran, good luck to him.
He even took a player from here with himself, Ali Karimi, IIRC.

Zlatko Kranjcar is a former players of Dinamo, played in 70s and 80's.
He was a coach of Dinamo Zagreb in the past and also Croatian NT coach at World cup 2006.
He is also a father of former Croatian NT player Niko Kranjcar, who played for Tottenham and several EPL teams during the last 10 years:
niko_zlatko1.jpg

(If you asked about who he is...)

JerseyAddict

dinamo_grb_logo_200_200x200.png

vs.

FC-Barcelona.png

2863459-meme_crying.jpg

Plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I said to my wife yesterday... GOD PLIZZZZ PLIZZZZ give us Barça... I'll take my son and my wife to the match, wthell, I'll take both grandparents to. I want them all to see Messi LIVE...
God PLIZZZZZZZZ

P. S. I'm sick and tired of RM. Don't, just DON'T them.

Home of Barca Fans