Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Indeed. Had zubi and the board not had the short sighted vision they had, and reinforced Barça properly, who knows what would had happened. Heck, if we hadn't lost Valdes and Pique this season, things could've been different.
Yes. I also pointed to this earlier in this thread. This defeat by Bayern just made me realize our own shortcomings more than anything else, and it pisses me off just thinking about possibly the greatest team of all time falling short because of things happening off the pitch. Entirely inexcusable.

BarcAjax

Tiki - Taka not means only passing football. Tiki - Taka is different style. Bayern plays only passing football not tiki - taka.

F

forcabarca

Lol do people even have a faint clue as to what tiki taka means? Oh well....

Possession football is not tiki taka boys!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Kohe321

I remember this was posted over a week ago... Haha.

10256816_10203359696210061_585534937854821496_n.jpg

Seriously, though. The fotballstyle of possession for possessions own sake is dead - it's time Pep realize this. This doesn't mean the end of tiki-taka as a style, it just needs to be played more vertical like Dortmund - or of course the best example, Barca anno 2009. Pep has been blinded by possession, and if one was ever to make a case that possession is worthless if it isn't used for anything, these two matches are perfect examples.

Ghost

Only the score is surprising. Real was always going to win it this year anyway..

Sucks. But it is what it is.

Barcilliant

We need a more balanced style. Rijkaards team had a great blend of skill and power. PEp reduced us to a team of midgets and left.

It seems alot of posters are too nostalgic. Tiki taka is fine but the defence needs to be tightened eg no Luiz and we need to evolve our tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans