Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

I finally figured out what I hate most about Ronaldo and Mourinho, its the constant sportlight craving, everything is theatrical, over the top with making the most out of moments the camera is on them in mind.
Its 90 minutes of looking to attentionwhore, Mourinho totally stole Ba's moment knowing the cameras would be on him to make it all about him again.

Really messed up in how the semi's are lining up, even if we go trough every opponent sucks.

footyfan

Calma, calma
You are too cynical. I don't think Mourinho meant to steal Ba's moment at all.

Just looking for reasons to hate.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Favouring a match with Bayern providing they make it, then Atletico. Switch them out for their opponents if they make it and put Barca as my top choice. Obviously I'm rooting for Atletico. Come on boys you gotta make it! Maybe I should want to draw them as they won't be able to use Courtois hehe.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Impressed with Dortmund yesterday. They played very well, specially Reus. I watched the Chelsea game and Estonia commentators went crazy when Ba scored :D

K

kingleo

I finally figured out what I hate most about Ronaldo and Mourinho, its the constant sportlight craving, everything is theatrical, over the top with making the most out of moments the camera is on them in mind.
Its 90 minutes of looking to attentionwhore, Mourinho totally stole Ba's moment knowing the cameras would be on him to make it all about him again.

Really messed up in how the semi's are lining up, even if we go trough every opponent sucks.

yeah because when Ba scored all what as going through Mou's mind was oh i better do something quick to make me get all the lime light! LOOOL i really have to question the sanity of people who actually think like that!

jbarca

yeah because when Ba scored all what as going through Mou's mind was oh i better do something quick to make me get all the lime light! LOOOL i really have to question the sanity of people who actually think like that!

Ye I think your right - Mourinho gets enough attention as it is when his team wins, expecially like that. So at that point, his celebration, it was all genuine.

Buuuut, after the match, off the field, he is so theatrical, always saying things that have no need to be said but make headlines. Eg. 'Chelsea aren't in the running for the PL this year' or 'Wegner is a master at losing'. Gaaad - just pipe down and get back to the dressing room.

Die Bayern

Good luck to you lot tonight, I'm supporting you against Atletico. :blush:

@antonn, I read somewhere though I can't remember where right now that if you were to play Atleti, Courtois would be eligible.

Cule4life

The Culest
I finally figured out what I hate most about Ronaldo and Mourinho, its the constant sportlight craving, everything is theatrical, over the top with making the most out of moments the camera is on them in mind..

lol-took-you-long-enough.jpg

Mourinho totally stole Ba's moment knowing the cameras would be on him to make it all about him again..

jEBJ2TP.gif

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie

@antonn, I read somewhere though I can't remember where right now that if you were to play Atleti, Courtois would be eligible.
Oh really? I had assumed Chelsea would have him ineligible since he could really fuck us over! That said I'm pretty sure he did play in the victory over us in the Super Cup, so I guess he would here. Damn!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You should focus on supporting Bayern, instead of supporting another team as well. The match will be tough as it is already. No need to share your "energy". :)

raskolnikov

Yes thats exactly what he did, same when he did that knee slide vs city last year, nobody actually believes he was giving tactical instructions?
That is abouts as plausible as him rushing over to translate the celebrations to Ba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans