Champions League 2013/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

Ozil is a passenger. Wenger needs to sub him off.

I think it's becoming clearer and clearer that the only reason Ozil is at Arsenal is to keep himself fit for the World Cup. I wouldn't be surprised if he handed in a transfer request in pre-season.

Ghost

I think it's becoming clearer and clearer that the only reason Ozil is at Arsenal is to keep himself fit for the World Cup. I wouldn't be surprised if he handed in a transfer request in pre-season.
That would be classless imo.

pEllee

Özil wasn't even lazy. He did lose his concentration after the penalty though and was very poor after that. And yes, his defensive work was awful but that was more down to poor awareness. Not laziness.

Bg3jLXgCUAAJ0MR.jpg

Irish_Cules

4 games have been played so far in last 16 and all have been away victories with no goals scored by the home team. Has that ever happened before?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
4 games have been played so far in last 16 and all have been away victories with no goals scored by the home team. Has that ever happened before?

Not sure, but next week we have Zenit-Dortmund, Olympiacos-ManU, Schalke-RealM and Gala-Chelski - maybe we won't have any home goals? :lol: But Man U will probably lose to the Greeks the way they play atm.

suckabov

Lemon curry?

Why would he do that? And how does it beome clear?

B

beautifulgame

Özil wasn't even lazy. He did lose his concentration after the penalty though and was very poor after that. And yes, his defensive work was awful but that was more down to poor awareness. Not laziness.

Bg3jLXgCUAAJ0MR.jpg

great example why stats are misleading. Ozil was horrendous and lazy, he ran on defense on after jogging to wear he should have sprinted 2 seconds earlier.

also, wilshire was shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans