Status
Not open for further replies.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
ikc19lGBsXhZg.gif

Beautiful, who's that Ibra wannabe?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Much better second half, should be in better shape after more match practice, should beat PSV comfortable at the San Siro, they played very well in the first half and are a good side.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
PSV still have a small chance, but the away goal is deadly. PSV was slightly better in the first half, Milan a lot better in the second half. We'll see next week, but I say Milan will win 2-0 comfortably.

Hope to see Zakaria Bakkali next week in San Siro, would be great to see him play there. Amazing talent!

Ode to Django

PSV were great the first 30 minutes, Milan nicked a goal against the run of play, PSV did exactly the same 2nd half & Abbiati is a joke keeper, god i can't wait to see the back of Abbiati also Kevin Prince Boateng, jesus.

Look forward to the second leg. Even if Milan win, i'll be a bit sad for PSV.

MoFroBo

The goal was mistake by Abbiati, but he was amaizing throughout the game. SeS should have scored at least one more goal.

Ode to Django

It doesn't matter, he routinely fumbles noob shots, it's happened so many times the past few seasons, it's absolutely shocking. complete facepalm worthy. I'm pretty critical of Ses, i think he's far too predictable, but he mixed up his game a little better today and in pre season, i thought he was very good.

ivan22

Seferovic :worthy:

Swiss NT easy semifinal next WC in Brasil.
we have already defeated Spain (2010), Germany (2012) and a week ago Brasil :party1:

lol I've never read something more hilarious. The Swiss NT seems pretty good on the paper but in reality they suck. Plus they don't have a good striker since frei/streller left.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
lol I've never read something more hilarious. The Swiss NT seems pretty good on the paper but in reality they suck. Plus they don't have a good striker since frei/streller left.

That was really nice of you to compliment his...

joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans