Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

Oh God I can't see RM failing to progress and if we progress it will be an el Classico final... I can see it now, ronaldo scoring the winner and going on to win the Ballon dor, Mou becoming the 2nd manager to ever lift the CL 3 times. People will be proclaiming ronaldo as better than Messi and Mou as the greatest manager of all time while RM celebrate La Decima. It will be the biggest Classico in history... Anyways just has to rant for a moment. Bayern-Barca should be a great tie with Bayern most likely to progress.

Waschdel

He wouldn't.......would he? :cry:

No - because no one will ask him. Heynckes has been asked whether he will contact Pep before the matches. He not only denied that but was obviously pissed of by that question. If there is a german coach that knows the spanish football it is Heynckes. Why should he ask Pep? There is no secret about Barca and there is no one about Bayern as well.

King Leo

Banned
No - because no one will ask him. Heynckes has been asked whether he will contact Pep before the matches. He not only denied that but was obviously pissed of by that question. If there is a german coach that knows the spanish football it is Heynckes. Why should he ask Pep? There is no secret about Barca and there is no one about Bayern as well.

and did you actually believe him? Pep will be contacted one way or another.

I saw this coming. I don't think the UEFA draws are fixed, In fact the need to have stage draws is to rearrange the cards.
RM vs Barca = Messi vs CR7 = $$$ for UEFA
So they put Barca vs Bayern should Barca fail Madrid will have a chance to redeem itself from last year and the same for Bayern. UEFA Drama....

anyway we will make it through only if we get our defense back together

Last edited:

Kerrybai

It' seems pretty logical to me that Heynckes will contact Pep. He may not Spanish football but Pep knows Barca inside and out.

Waschdel

and did you actually believe him? Pep will be contacted one way or another.
..... /QUOTE]

Yes I do. Rummenigge said the same. There are often these talks that Bayern is an arrogant club. And sometimes there are statements by Hoeness that make me understand supporters of other clubs might think so. But first of all these guys have manners. Asking Pep for Barca-weaknesses before he takes over would be classless. He´ll have a hard time as a Bayern-Coach when the two sides meet. Because there is no doubt that Pep loves Barca. But asking him now would not only show a lack of respect towards Pep but towards Jupp Heynckes as well.

King Leo

Banned
let me ask you Culés a question: What percentage will you give seeing Barca in the Final against Madrid as it stands with all the injuries, suspensions etc.

Last edited:

JackaL

Kind of unethical to ask last years Barca coach about the team, especially because he's not in charge now. I don't think it will happen. Even if it did, doesn't matter... Ferguson wanted to ask Mourinho how to play against Barca before the final in Wembley I guess, we all know how that turned out, don't we?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
BHpXEkkCcAEQzXG.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans