Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
dortmund played like real does normally.... fast attack and quick counters... madrid didnt think that dortmund would be harder than ajax

Nothing to do with that.

Essien as a left back and Ramos as a right back couldn't cope with fast wingers all the time and Khedira went off early making us weaker in the midfield physically.

Science Kid

And you still hear people say players from Bundesliga need to move to EPL to prove themselves. How thick and brainwashed some people can be.
Dortmund outplayed City and Madrid and isn't even playing best football in Germany.

And how about those fans? Schalke ran riot in London too! Could have won by more easily.

Well BVB has been playing like that and dominating the Bundesliga for 2 years but unfortunately they couldn't deliver in Europe mostly due to inexperience.BVB was probably the best team in Europe last spring too bad they didn't qualify for the 1/8 to prove it.They beat Bayern twice in 3 weeks(1:0 and 5:2),at the same time when Bayern was outplaying Real Madrid and playing in the champions league final.

For anyone who has followed BVB in the last couple of years this is more of a confirmation about their quality rather than a surprise.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Real-Madrid-s-French-defender-_54353864156_54115221152_960_640.jpg

Some epic results to say the least
Dortmund played a really well, could have won by a bigger margin even, really enjoyed Reus and Goetze performance, and their CB pairing were like on Boss-mode at times. As for Real Madrid, it seems that Pepe and Ramos really struggle against players who can handle the physical side of the game (Lewandowski, Mario Gomez last year) thought Varane played way better than them two, also I have to say Di Maria did some really nice dribbles and generally put in a nice shift.

Sergio

Sergison
Can't say i'm very disappointed to be so far away I can't see Milan's implosion.

Still, despite everything, doing better than Juve. :)

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Very nice! Dortmund played excellent, they gave me some extra money in my pocket and a nasty hangover :beer2:

DennyCrane

Well BVB has been playing like that and dominating the Bundesliga for 2 years but unfortunately they couldn't deliver in Europe mostly due to inexperience.BVB was probably the best team in Europe last spring too bad they didn't qualify for the 1/8 to prove it.They beat Bayern twice in 3 weeks(1:0 and 5:2),at the same time when Bayern was outplaying Real Madrid and playing in the champions league final.

For anyone who has followed BVB in the last couple of years this is more of a confirmation about their quality rather than a surprise.

This !

The only thing Dortmund has to fear are teams who park the bus AND defend well, like for example Nürnberg did a few weeks ago. At this point, I'm absolutely certain that they'll reach the quarters at least.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Anybody think Dortmund can get a result vs Madrid? & if Ajax win there bang back in it.

Also time to put Malaga in there place after last round where we got owned hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans