Champions League 12/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless

No more faces at night
Remembering last year, he is the one guy i'm specially happy for. This guy gives his all and finally i'm glad he has his moment.

He deserved it. It was hard on him especially when he was the last one that missed. I felt this CL was fitting end for this year despite how both teams played.

PaulFCB

Banned
Well, Pep broke the record with 2009 titles, I think next year he has a clear chance to break the Champions League 2 titles in a row curse.

Barca8

Just read the full quote "We all know that (Mario) Goetze has already been signed and that Lewandowski will not have to wait too much longer. Then one has two more top players,"

I love Pep, but Bayern can go to hell with Madrid

PaulFCB

Banned
Bayern may be a good team, but they make the world a worse place.

What? We didn't buy Villa from Valencia or Eto'o from Mallorca? C'mon...Lewa is 5 classes over Mandzukic and Gomez, they will probably get rid of Gomez, maybe directly to Dortmund.

Pep will win UCL 3 straight years, 7-0+ for Pep vs. his ex-assistant if we don't improve our team ASAP, not with Neymar, that's for sure.

Sorry to say, but not with this staff and president we will win any Champions League, we need some changes, I see nothing so far, only Neyluzar, neyluzar everywhere or things like if not Silva, then nothing, we'll just play Correa as CB....

Mr Hulot

Maybe they don't understand it, but by weakening Dortmund, they weaken the whole league as well, they weaken their product and the value of their title next year. I am sure that even their fans won't be able to enjoy it as much, knowing that they have no proper competition.

Mr Hulot

What? We didn't buy Villa from Valencia or Eto'o from Mallorca? C'mon...Lewa is 5 classes over Mandzukic and Gomez, they will probably get rid of Gomez, maybe directly to Dortmund.

Pep will win UCL 3 straight years, 7-0+ for Pep vs. his ex-assistant if we don't improve our team ASAP, not with Neymar, that's for sure.

Sorry to say, but not with this staff and president we will win any Champions League, we need some changes, I see nothing so far, only Neyluzar, neyluzar everywhere or things like if not Silva, then nothing, we'll just play Correa as CB....

Mallorca and Valencia were not our main rivals for the title or the Champions League.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's still taking players from domestic rivals. All big clubs do it and Bayern doing this now doesn't make them any more evil than Barca or Madrid. I find the entire notion of it kind of disappointing as I'd like to see many smaller clubs rise up but singling out Bayern is just being butthurt about their current success as opposed to our decline.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
It's still taking players from domestic rivals. All big clubs do it and Bayern doing this now doesn't make them any more evil than Barca or Madrid. I find the entire notion of it kind of disappointing as I'd like to see many smaller clubs rise up but singling out Bayern is just being butthurt about their current success as opposed to our decline.

This.

Mr Hulot

I am not being butthurt at all. If you see my posts I was always very positive towards Bayern because I like a lot of their players and the way that they play, until they bought Götze. I would be critical towards them even if they won nothing.
Also, in case you forgot Barcelona is a team, that starts quite often with 7 or more players from La Masia.
Of course we will make some transfers as well, but you make it sound like it is the same if we sign Carlos Vela and Inigo Martinez or Cristiano Ronaldo and Özil. For me it is not the same.

PaulFCB

Banned
Mallorca and Valencia were not our main rivals for the title or the Champions League.

I don't see how you would care about this if Borussia was Borussia La Coruna and we would sign Roberto Lewantinez and Mario Gotzez. Let's be serious, it's not a big difference between Eto'o and Villa and these two basterds who will go to Bayern, the bavarians wanted them, especially since Ribbery and Robbery* ( May 2010-April 2013* ) seem to not fit in Pep's vision of a player who should be educated and not like these two who seem to have many problems.

PaulFCB

Banned
Again, you're looking from the perspective of the one who sells as if we're not talking about a free market, if you want communism then you will be very surprised, it's even worse, there's usually one or two teams that get whatever they want when they want, happened in Romania, usually Steaua signed whoever they wanted to sign in that damn second, that's how they build the Sevilla 1986 team, by threatening the players with prison if they don't accept, eventually it was well understood you can't say NO! and they had no choice but to integrate, some, like Gica Popescu said no, but at the same time, he was spying for the secret police so he had an ace, only played for Steaua for something like 6 months in disgust, but he only escaped because he was a part of the system.
Here it's also about free will.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I am not being butthurt at all. If you see my posts I was always very positive towards Bayern because I like a lot of their players and the way that they play, until they bought Götze. I would be critical towards them even if they won nothing.
Also, in case you forgot Barcelona is a team, that starts quite often with 7 or more players from La Masia.
Of course we will make some transfers as well, but you make it sound like it is the same if we sign Carlos Vela and Inigo Martinez or Cristiano Ronaldo and Özil. For me it is not the same.

Madrid are on a much higher caliber in terms of financial security and prestige than Dortmund. There is no way Barca will have the financial muscle to lure away Madrid's players as opposed to Bayern on Dortmund.

Bayern doing this is like United buying RVP from Arsenal, yet you don't condemn them. Plus they have a pretty amazing youth academy that isn't too far from ours (Lahm, Muller, Schweinsteiger, Alaba, etc.). It's not always the most noble of things to buy from upcoming rivals (which we'd done to Valencia several times) but that is nowhere near horrible enough to classify Bayern as a team that the world would be better off without or comparable to Mourinho's Real Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans