Champions league 09-10

zanela

Ribery has 'd an awful week :lol: Defo red card for me. And yes, Rosetti is the best referee atm.

Is Mario on the bench? He should come on for Olić. They're a man down, so they can do with a target man upfront.

Beast

The Observer
Ribery is clearly forcing his way out of Bavaria

Van Gaal remove Olic the man who score regularly for Ze Germans in Europe.. stupid call IMO

Ribery has 'd an awful week :lol: Defo red card for me. And yes, Rosetti is the best referee atm.

Is Mario on the bench? He should come on for Olić. They're a man down, so they can do with a target man upfront.

Gomez is way overrated Z , in fact he is a crap forward

Lemmi

The Reckoner
didnt think much of it at first but was horrified by the replay, things always look worse in slo-mo but no excuses for a challenge like that.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I don`t understand why lyon players are playing so centralized football ... no use of wings ? all jamming up in the center .....

roll

Tryin` to be hated
I am starting to doubt my opinion because I am the only one thinking it was not a clear red :D Watching too much PL football is bad for my personal opinion :D I am turning into some PL fan who thinks only tackle where the opponents leg broke should be red :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
that was tricky.

foot was high, which is always dodgy, but he plays the ball and doesn't touch the man.

more nazi flailing, diving and general twattishness gets another player a second yellow.

and with toulalan out for the second leg? lyon are gone methinks.

which is a shame.

A

arsenal r barcelona lite

that was tricky.

foot was high, which is always dodgy, but he plays the ball and doesn't touch the man.

more nazi flailing, diving and general twattishness gets another player a second yellow.

and with toulalan out for the second leg? lyon are gone methinks.

which is a shame.

You sure do hate nazis don't you,are you jewish ?

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Yeah that Bayern guy acted like his leg is being chopped off :D And he didn`t even touch him :D Now, thats a good acting. Alves, take notes.

Home of Barca Fans