Champions league 09-10

J

Jordzibob

Oh my god, but shock, horror, where was Milan's culture to save them from losing to Zurich at home? Oh thats right, they are shit, therefore it doesnt matter.....

Face it

B

blueduck

I watched the Milan game and as I said long before the season even started, they are a joke.

Onyewu is shit.

Oh my god, but shock, horror, where was Milan's culture to save them from losing to Zurich at home? Oh thats right, they are shit, therefore it doesnt matter.....

Face it

Jordzi knows too. :beer2:

B

blueduck

I hope he gets sacked by Atletico, he's the fiirst coach to go in my predictions.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: In theory yeh, but no.

Two very different problems

Atletico are imo terrible tactically, its ok to say yeh we're gonna come out and attack you but it just doesnt work, they are too attacking and theres just no balance in that team, and when your competing in the CL and for a CL spot you cant afford to be that inconsistent imo. Resino doesnt really have a huge amount of options tbh, they needed to buy some midfielders and decent defenders so they can CHANGE that balance, it has to be changed. Idc if they qualified for the CL this year, it's been proven that things need to change, their board problems are carrying over-complete mess, and Resino is likely to get the blame for both the losses and get the sack to take away attention from those problems, but Imo I dont feel another manager can change it because quite simply they are limited, in midfield they are simply not good enough, the likes of Cleber Santana, although he's an alright player are not of the quality Atletico SHOULD be getting. Defensively its actually suprising that they are so bad, the players they had/have most people would generally consider relatively strong defenders, Ujfalusi, Heintinga (before his move) Perea....

Milan's problem is obvious. They are all too old, past experience and now into the area where the likes of Pirlo, Jankulovski, Inzaghi, Nesta, Gattuso need to go, Ronaldinho also needs to go. They missed their chance, two years they've had to change that team and havent, they dont deserve success and after selling their best player (who carried them through the CL three years ago, THREE) and losing an experienced manager who knows the club inside out, they are unlikely to suceed.

:beer2: Ducky, its fucking obvious, look at them! Its been obvious since the start of the season

Hamzah

High Definition Member
but milan have culture :lol:. no seriously they are cultured enough to bounce back at some stage. they'll win several european cups in my lifetime mark my words.

J

Jordzibob

but milan have culture :lol:. no seriously they are cultured enough to bounce back at some stage. they'll win several european cups in my lifetime mark my words.

No thats fair enough, totally. I absolutely believe that at some point they will be a big club with great players, its how they are. However, at the moment, and for the forseeable future they wont be

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
So, ZenI the Porto-ATM game didn't 've more than 6 goals. :D

...and ATM didn't win :lol: Good thing I didn't put down any money on them. I learned from my mistake when I had ATM on a bet in the first La Liga round - and they lost. I really thought they would bounce back today, but instead it looks like Resino is going to get sacked.

J

Jordzibob

Watching the Milan highlights now......:lol: at all the chances they missed, their just so poor. And then the commentator, "How the mighty have fallen".....thats an understatement

Home of Barca Fans