Champions league 09-10

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Mario FAIL! stick to modelling. Brought back flashes of his awful Euro '08 performances for me.
But being the only targetman for Germany atm, he'll surely get played regularly at the WC.
He needs confidence, like any striker. Dont get a wrong impression from him, he isnt a flashy player, his strength is his physics, the ability to tank himself through his opponents, and his strong and placed shots ... well, they are very well placed if he has his faith up high ...

zanela

He needs confidence, like any striker. Dont get a wrong impression from him, he isnt a flashy player, his strength is his physics, the ability to tank himself through his opponents, and his strong and placed shots ... well, they are very well placed if he has his faith up high ...

I actually quite like him and when i like someone i want them to do well. But he was disappointing tonite. Look at the bright side, he can atleast head the ball in to the net unlike Zlatan. lol :p

So, Bayern your second team?
Also who 'll be Germany's first choice strikers at the WCs? Podolski, Stefan Kießling, Klose, helmes?

V

Valon

Bayern played some amazing stuff in the second half I thought especially when Jeremy was sent off. Still it is far from over.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I actually quite like him and when i like someone i want them to do well. But he was disappointing tonite. Look at the bright side, he can atleast head the ball in to the net unlike Zlatan. lol :p

So, Bayern your second team?
Also who 'll be Germany's first choice strikers at the WCs? Podolski, Stefan Kießling, Klose, helmes?
I expect Gomez and Cacau to be the starters if we go with a 442 (which isnt sure). Klose is just completely out of form, Podolski too. We have Kiessling left, but Cacau is in solid form recently with 10 goals in the last 2 months or so. Also both played together for years in Stuttgart and know and complement each other very well. Its still questionable if Kuranyi comes back. And if he does, he prolly wouldnt be playing alongside Gomez, both seem too similar in style.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
No one of the away team played well in those four semies, and 1 away goal only lol, It will be very different for the return match espacially if the away team for the 2nd leg cant take the Airplane.

Aasim

Bumbleman
I am very frustrated because we have not shown the real face of Lyon, Im really angry on puel >_<

Thats pretty much how us Cules feel aswell.

You guys still have a chances though. One goal and its in your hands. We are really up against it but it's possible.

V

Valon

I think you'll play much better in home and will win. The key will be not to concede any goals though. Is Boumsong going to return? Since losing Toulalan is a hard blow. Why didn't Makoun play from the start?

Benzema10

Boumsong will maybe make it and Makoun was injured.

------------------Lloris-----------------
RVR----Cris------boum/gonalons------Aly
-------Jean II/Gonalons------Kallstrom--
Govou----------Delgado-----------Bastos
------------------Lisandro--------------

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Bayern-Inter would be the final as it is of now.

Would be a dodgy winner regarding referee decisions again .....

-Nas-

Bayern -Lyon was nowhere near Inter-Barca in terms of spectacle and quality of game.

Liked how Van Gaal showed Robben who the boss is.

Benzema10

------------------Lloris-----------------
RVR--------Cris------Boumsong------Aly
------------Gonalons------Makoun------
Bastos----------Delgado-----------Govou
------------------Lisandro--------------

Home of Barca Fans