Cesc vs Iniesta

Who is better, Cesc or Iniesta?

• Total voters

spring

if this is a poll, everyone has the right to vote for his opinion
audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif
! please respect to all, why are you talking ironically about cesc's fans opinions?
i think today, iniesta is better! because he is in his peak! also he plays in his favorite position but we put fabregas in a false 9 position and everybody knows center midfield is right place for fabregas! fabi is struggling with his position!
anyway! i vote to iniesta but i love fabregas and believe in him!
abcdefg%20%2821%29.gif

it was better if this poll was between fabi and pedro!
abcdefg%20%281%29.png

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
wtf is this thread...

No shit, has the feel of a Beiber appreciation thread

Haha, chill guys. I just started this poll as a joke - so that I can refer to statistics myself next time somebody tries to shove statistics in my face.
Honestly, I'm not hating on Cesc - and this poll was never intended to criticize Cesc. I actually think he played a big part of this La Liga campaign. BUT, Iniesta is special - imo he is one of the greatest midfielders to ever play the game, and even if he has a bad day he bosses the midfield (and on a good day he is fantastically magically incredible).

Keikoku

Cabbage
Voted Iniesta :beer2:
Because for me somehow watching Iniesta just give me some "feeling" that I can't put into words.

CatalinR10

I would like to meet this snail.

Videos from 3 years ago when he was at Arsenal....Why don't you post videos with his awesome speed at Barca :pep: ? You posted one but should I be amazed that from the moment Iniesta passed the ball to Alves , Cesc made 8 seconds in 45-50 metres before scoring ?

Last edited:
A

Athletic

Cesc should go back to Arsenal then he'll shit on Iniesta once again

jamrock

What the hell kind of poll Is this to we compare a Bugatti to a Acura, an island island paradise to Tokyo, real football to the NFL,
All a great in their own regard, but one is just much much much much better

Vapor

Iniesta at present but Cesc's promise was always higher . Only Goetze and Draxler now is showing that type of prodigious footballing talent at a young age . I feel that Cesc has not been able to show his best qualities at Barca .

lol this is such a troll thread. but this says it well.

Iniesta wasn't quite what he is now at 24/25. Let's give Cesc some time, he stills has lots of room to blossom, he hasn't even matched his Arsenal form at Barca yet.

Iniesta is one of the GOAT, Cesc is still blooming... silly thread lol

What the hell kind of poll Is this to we compare a Bugatti to a Acura, an island island paradise to Tokyo, real football to the NFL,
All a great in their own regard, but one is just much much much much better

:lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The poll says clearly who IS better, not who will be better or who is better at age 25... Iniesta IS (as in right now) definitely the better player by a mile!

Meitux

i wouldnt compare them,for me cesc is more represented by his stats,iniesta more of his movement and all this but he also assists so....its pretty clear

Home of Barca Fans