Cesc Fabregas

Garrus

Considering he is a barca reject, It'll be hypocritical to be mad at him for moving to RM, I personally wouldn't care.

Remember when people thought he could be the next in line after Xavi and Iniesta? I think he is bitter after being sold by Barcelona and effectively rejected by Arsenal.

Anyone see this interview he did recently? He claims "Flamini is the best midfielder he ever played with and not Xavi or Iniesta because they can do nothing in real football" whatever that's supposed to mean.

CuleLife4Life

Remember when people thought he could be the next in line after Xavi and Iniesta? I think he is bitter after being sold by Barcelona and effectively rejected by Arsenal.

Anyone see this interview he did recently? He claims "Flamini is the best midfielder he ever played with and not Xavi or Iniesta because they can do nothing in real football" whatever that's supposed to mean.

Thats seriously disrespectful no matter what point he was trying to make.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013

Yes I remember that. Reading the comments section of that video I came across this cracker "Flamini? Hahaha! That's like saying you've played with Zidane but the the best midfielder is Lee Cattermole lol." :lol:

F

Flavia

He earned the "snake" nickname. Some knew it long ago, like [MENTION=711]FCBarca[/MENTION]. He's really jealous he never got to be half as good as Xavi or Iniesta.

JackaL

Cesc is actually an intelligent guy off the pitch (although I don't like his attitude), so I dunno if it's his English or if he really meant what he said. It could be that for him Xavi and Iniesta are probably so good that it's not "real" and for him real football is the one, the others, that is the normal humans are playing. :D A bit of a stretch and I am too good to him I know. :D

F

Flavia

Cesc is actually an intelligent guy off the pitch (although I don't like his attitude), so I dunno if it's his English or if he really meant what he said. It could be that for him Xavi and Iniesta are probably so good that it's not "real" and for him real football is the one, the others, that is the normal humans are playing. :D A bit of a stretch and I am too good to him I know. :D

That's not what he meant. He said Xavi and Iniesta are easy on the eye, but not "real football". But not in the sense of normal humans, he was dissing them.

CuleLife4Life

Thats what I think he was trying to say but its better to stop trying to be humble/deep and answer correctly. No need for the extra stuff.

JackaL

That's not what he meant. He said Xavi and Iniesta are easy on the eye, but not "real football". But not in the sense of normal humans, he was dissing them.

I just wouldn't get why he would diss them. You think they didn't go along with each other?

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Whenever he is asked who the best player he has played with he always answers Messi. So good to know he has some brain cells left. I think he answered Henry once when asked who was the best he played with apart from Messi on Monday Night Football last year.

F

Flavia

I just wouldn't get why he would diss them. You think they didn't go along with each other?

I don't know. He was never close to Xavi or Iniesta after arriving, and I think he resents them for not being able to be a hit here.

God Serena

I don't care if they don't need him or not, I'd love it if he joined Real Madrid. His defenders wouldn't have much to say about that one, lol.

Home of Barca Fans