Cesc Fàbregas

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Moyes (coach Man United): "Barcelona repeated that Cesc not for sale? We will look at what's been said and we will consider what to do."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Does this guy not understand how to respond to a flat out "no"?

abual3bed1

Moyes (coach Man United): "Barcelona repeated that Cesc not for sale? We will look at what's been said and we will consider what to do."

:lol: :lol: :lol: Does this guy not understand how to respond to a flat out "no"?

Moyes in 2011: We won't sell Baines for 12m
Moyes in 2012: We won't sell Baines for 12m
Moyes in 2013: Bids 12m for Baines

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
How reliable is the Express? They are claiming Cesc has agreed to join Manchester United.

I know it's probably British tabloid bullshit but I would be infuriated if Cesc left after he was basically given minutes that could have been Thiago's last season.

0n0mat0p0eia

Sorry, but the hypocracy/ignorance here is unreal.

You criticise Man Utd for not taking 'no' for an answer for Cesc, but WE, Barcelona, have chased and chased Thiago Silva for months - even though, his club has gazillions in the bank, AND he has not stated he wants to leave.

PaCmAn

Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has agreed to join Man United following a secret meeting between his agent and the English club [express]

Secret? If its secret, how do the media know. Bullshit.

raskolnikov

These rumours piss me off, cesc needs to come out and deny it. He also needs to prove why he should be #1 midfielder not just demand it.

PaCmAn

Sorry, but the hypocracy/ignorance here is unreal.

You criticise Man Utd for not taking 'no' for an answer for Cesc, but WE, Barcelona, have chased and chased Thiago Silva for months - even though, his club has gazillions in the bank, AND he has not stated he wants to leave.

Dont recall Barca making any kind of bid for Thiago, everything Thiago related to Barca was press based, nor recall the board saying they bid for silva in press conferences, unlike Moyes.

Home of Barca Fans