Cesc Fàbregas

ShandyFFM

Just saw Gündogan perform yesterday. He was brilliant. His vision and skill are superb he would fit so hard here. I can only pray that he wont go to Madrid or Bayern. Perhaps we should consider to sell cesc for 40mil and buy Gündogan.

Valdivia

I agree with the notion that his transfer messed up Thiago's development and our midfield future. What pisses me off is this stupid habit of our players not coming out to deny these transfer reports and connections. If Cesc really is staying then he can just call his agent and let him do the press business and let us get over this.

Worst Summer Ever.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
David Moyes attention seeking :rolleyes:. Rosell's next response should be we are coming for De Gea, plus a skull face.
Well if the offer is De Gea + Kagawa... There is no need to think twice. Take the offer and run as fast as you can

S7_MUFC

This Fabregas situation could easily come back to bite us if he somehow ends up at Arsenal,If Barca Accept the bid than Arsenal will have decent chance of signing him if the rumours of first refusal are true......This situation is to complicated for us because of Arseanal situation,If rumours of buy back at 25m and first refusal are true than barca will never accept our bid even if it exceeds 50m because it will mean that Fabregas is not wanted at Barca so Arsenal can convince him to join them at 25m..that renders the whole "Everyone is for sale at right price" arguement pointless and if the rumours of half the fees going to barca are true than Barca would have to sell him at 60m just to get 30m....I've never seen a transfer situation so complicated with so many variables....

poltergeist

United have made a 2nd bid...United are probably seeing something we all aren't. I think our board wants to sell but wants United to make a very big bid. Why else will United make a 2nd bid if we don't want to sell?

Last edited:

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Who are we gonna replace him with? Valbuena? Comon he's not going anywhere. We wouldn't be able to conjure an adequate replacement. Baring in mind we just sold Thiago its highly unlikely that we'll sell Cesc also.

Shegzy

Im not inside the idea of selling him but i just don't want to see him in this position.Thiago is faster and more agile and can slip away from tight areas,Fabregas has given away possession many times.And the idea for me is that we need a midfielder that can bring and defensive abilities thats why in my mind Gundogan seems ideal..

capoue,pogba,gonalons can be good box-box midfielder.if we can get a new coach he should sell song,alves,adriano and possibly cesc use the money to buy replacement that are better than them physically and defensively.song is a liability defensively,alves because we need a defensive right back to act as backup to montoya,adriano because he is injury prone and similar to alba and his versatility at center back is not needed,cesc fabregas because he is the only member of our squad that is sellable and will fecth us around 35 million euros

Home of Barca Fans